Cejudo vs Yan

Cejudo couldn't finish low level fighters like Formiga, Camus (lol), Cariaso (bigger lol) and Kimura.. should I continue?

We ain't talking about prime CCC and you know it lol. Stop, you're making yourself look dumb.

Leaning towards Hank. But it’s a fight I’d love to see.

Again, yan couldn't finish a zombie sterling who turn his back multiple times lol. Was embarrassing.

Nice deflection. Yan breaks opponents down methodically and doesn't force finishes. Who knows what would have happened in the rest of Round 4 or in the entirety of Round 5 if he hadn't been a dumbfuck and thrown that illegal knee?

This thread reminds me of when sherdog thought CCC had nothing for Dillashaw. People over hype Yan in here and still don't understand how good CCC was.

It's a close fight either way.

Tough to call.

Henry is a hell of a fighter and athlete. Power, speed, cardio, intelligence, and will. Sometimes we forget how good he is because he's been gone.

Of course Yan is good too. His pacing is more relaxed but picks up as the fight goes on. He also has a certain rhythm he likes to operate on.

The thing is, will Henry allow him to fight this way?
Rewatched Cejudo dismantle Dom—the way he didn't bite on three feints, then immediately threw the fight-ending knee when Dom really went for him—he's really damn good…

Nice deflection. Yan breaks opponents down methodically and doesn't force finishes. Who knows what would have happened in the rest of Round 4 or in the entirety of Round 5 if he hadn't been a dumbfuck and thrown that illegal knee?

Deflection? CCC would've ko sterling in two. Especially if sterling puked that turning the back strategy lol.

I think Cejudo if he wasn't rusty.

Would be a great fight idk who wins but I'd be rooting for Yan.

Deflection? CCC would've ko sterling in two. Especially if sterling puked that turning the back strategy lol.

Yes, not even addressing the other parts of my post to bring up entirely irrelevant points. That's a deflection.

Also, hypothetical MMAth using an opponent one of the fighters never even fought is a really godawful basis for an argument... and I'm not even backing Yan in this.

The stupidest shit I remember from Aljo vs Yan were (1) Aljo's useless spinning shit and (2) Aljo gassing incredibly hard. Cejudo would do neither of those lol

Yes, not even addressing the other parts of my post to bring up entirely irrelevant points. That's a deflection.

Also, hypothetical MMAth using an opponent one of the fighters never even fought is a really godawful basis for an argument... and I'm not even backing Yan in this.

I'm going with an Olympic champion , two divsion champ, who also defended the titles .

The fight with sterling was awful for Jan and you know it. Most people on the forums agree CCC would be a very difficult fight for janny boy.

I'm going with an Olympic champion , two divsion champ, who also defended the titles .

The fight with sterling was awful for Jan and you know it. Most people on the forums agree CCC would be a very difficult fight for janny boy.

You can "go with" whoever you like. Cejudo's achievements speak for themselves, I never doubted them and in all honesty I ranked him very high on the P4P list while active. Waving his accolades around does little for your case other than make you look a bit pedantic.

What the fuck are you on about? I "know" nothing of the sort. Before that fight people were smarmily talking about how Aljo was going to "expose" overrated Yan (not Jan, this isn't 205) the paper champ by taking him down and submitting him in the first round. Instead Yan thoroughly outwrestled him -- beating him at his own game -- in addition to rocking him multiple times, dropping him, and being well on his way to a finish or lopsided decision win until he showed how much of a dumbass that he is. Up until that point that was a very fine showing for Petr.

Anybody with two brain cells to rub together knows Henry would be a tough out for pretty much anyone between south of 145 lbs. and honestly I can even see him beating beating plenty of Feathers at that. Yan is no exception. I simply feel that the reverse is also true and that the Petr who showed up against Aljo would have a fair chance at beating Triple C.

Yan wins by tko. would be fun tho, cejudo brings it.

Cejudo would win, but I wouldn't count out Yan, Cejudo for sure would beat Moreno though

Back