International 'Cerberus' Heatwave Threatens to Break Records in Southern Europe

Can you read?

I said they aren't all in agreement, not that the people that disagree are 'grifters'. I didn't say they're lying. I said they are in a minority based on the evidence we have.

STOP PROJECTING YOUR INSECURITIES ON ME.

I
R
O
N
I
C

Are you ok Quick, I'm concerned about you. You're starting to slip cognitively like Andy did.

"Professor Norman Fenton. Cancel Culture and the Arrival of the “Boiling Era”.
Professor Fenton describes us how he got cancelled because of pointing to the factual errors of the Covid narrative and talks about the hypocrisy surrounding the climate change movement."

I
R
O
N
I
C

Are you ok Quick, I'm concerned about you. You're starting to slip cognitively like Andy did.

Professor Fenton describes us how he got cancelled because of pointing to the factual errors of the Covid narrative and talks about the hypocrisy surrounding the climate change movement."

Too cryptic for me. What's Quick and who's Andy?

Just so you know, and I know you're just basically imposing your expectations on to me and predetermining my stance, but I've never been 1,000 % sure about the 'facts' of global warming - but I do think the evidence is so substantial there's almost certainly something to it.

I think a lot of it is a guessing game, and that's just simply because we've only had super accurate metrics for a really short span of time.

There are questions here, and rightly so, and it's worth listening to both sides of the divide, but there's just not enough evidence to dismiss the claim that man is having an impact. It looks for all the world that we are. That leads me to doubt the anti-climate change science even more than the climate change science.

That probably makes no sense to a black-and-white contrarian, but I thought I'd give it a go.

Too cryptic for me. What's Quick and who's Andy?

Just so you know, and I know you're just basically imposing your expectations on to me and predetermining my stance, but I've never been 1,000 % sure about the 'facts' of global warming - but I do think the evidence is so substantial there's almost certainly something to it.

I think a lot of it is a guessing game, and that's just simply because we've only had super accurate metrics for a really short span of time.

There are questions here, and rightly so, and it's worth listening to both sides of the divide, but there's just not enough evidence to dismiss the claim that man is having an impact. It looks for all the world that we are. That leads me to doubt the anti-climate change science even more than the climate change science.

That probably makes no sense to a black-and-white contrarian, but I thought I'd give it a go.

This is a decent reply of yours and worth my time to read, no arrogance intended.

There's plenty in it to give hope that you aren't blind or a bullshit artist. For what its worth a few years ago my response on this topic would have been remarkably similar to your reply. For me it always comes down to behaviours, gain and losses.

Ideally you have the time to listen to the Norman Fenton interview I supplied because he addresses almost every concern in a rational and logical manner. This includes the the topic of the authoritarian top down controls being implemented on us peasants.
I will note he asks the most important question "why are all the people that are pushing the agenda all owning beachside property's?"

At the risk of offending I wasn't joking about your cognitive decline and for what its worth it's not just you mate.
i.e. I have called you quick for over a year and either your lying or the above or have forgotten which seems impossible?

"Comes Quick, leaves quicker"

Either way at least you response was rational although contrary to your opinion I'm not a contrarian just a bloke that will stand contrary to the popular opinion if I disagree.

Last edited:
This is a decent reply of yours and worth my time to read, no arrogance intended.

There's plenty in it to give hope that you aren't blind or a bullshit artist. For what its worth a few years ago my response on this topic would have been remarkably similar to your reply. For me it always comes down to behaviours, gain and losses.

Ideally you have the time to listen to the Norman Fenton interview I supplied because he addresses almost every concern in a rational and logical manner. This includes the the topic of the authoritarian top down controls being implemented on us peasants.
I will note he asks the most important question "why are all the people that are pushing the agenda all owning beachside property's?"

At the risk of offending I wasn't joking about your cognitive decline and for what its worth it's not just you mate.
i.e. I have called you quick for over a year and either your lying or the above or have forgotten which seems impossible?

"Comes Quick, leaves quicker"

Either way at least you response was rational although contrary to your opinion I'm not a contrarian just a bloke that will stand contrary to the popular opinion if I disagree.
Some dairy workers get used to the smell, others never do.

• Haha
Reactions: mon
@GearSolidMetal

I thought I'd best transfer the meme thread discussion here or we'll lose our posts lol

China is one of the largest producers of nuclear power - but what countries did you means specifically?

Yeah, for themselves.

They build turbines & replacement parts for the countries foolish enough to invest tens of billions into it.

And China opens two new coal plants a week.

China have taken the piss out of Western countries constantly.

They know capitalism is too stupid to resist cheap materials, so they prey on that fact.

From 'flooding' countries with cheap steel (thus shutting down native steel industries) to offering the cheapest technology available - their economy is taking hits short term to benefit long term.

They're like drug dealers who offer free samples. You know those samples are only free for a reason.

That's not a knock on the US or anyone else, all capitalist countries fall for that shit.

China have taken the piss out of Western countries constantly.

They know capitalism is too stupid to resist cheap materials, so they prey on that fact.

Capitalism?

Name a capitalistic western country where residents can choose their power company.

I'm about to be busy for a few hours, so I'll respond to the rest of this post and your reply, later.

Capitalism?

Name a capitalistic western country where residents can choose their power company.

I'm about to be busy for a few hours, so I'll respond to the rest of this post and your reply, later.

To be honest I didn't understand what you asked lol

What do you mean?

In the UK we switch power providers all the time, so I'm assuming that's not what you're asking?

Ahh China

"Emergency in China as temperatures hit lowest levels ever. China's president Xi Jinping called for an "all-out" emergency response to the cold snap that began at the start of the week. Temperatures in parts of China hit their lowest levels since records began, state broadcaster said. The provinces affected included Shanxi, Hebei and Liaoning as a cold wave gripped large swathes of the country. In Heilongjiang's Yichun, a record low of minus 47.9 C (minus 54.2 F) was recorded in January 1980. This was broken early this week, according to a meteorological forecaster from the area."

No one can answer the question on why these super rich cunts are buying uslands and beachside property

Ahh China

"Emergency in China as temperatures hit lowest levels ever. China's president Xi Jinping called for an "all-out" emergency response to the cold snap that began at the start of the week. Temperatures in parts of China hit their lowest levels since records began, state broadcaster said. The provinces affected included Shanxi, Hebei and Liaoning as a cold wave gripped large swathes of the country. In Heilongjiang's Yichun, a record low of minus 47.9 C (minus 54.2 F) was recorded in January 1980. This was broken early this week, according to a meteorological forecaster from the area."

No one can answer the question on why these super rich cunts are buying uslands and beachside property

Still struggling to understand the difference between local weather and the global climate I see.

Why wouldn't they? Do you think anyone credible is suggesting every island is going to be gone in a decade?

Lol human beings are not special in the need to reduce excess carbon. The planet has a very large problem with life exhaling CO2.

"Scientists Discover Animals Breathe"

"Scientists—Expert scientists—have discovered that animals breathe. And they are none too happy about it."

Looking like the animal kingdom is responsible for the global freezing/warming/boiling/bbqing/change

Nothing beats climate change like a massive bbq we can have with the animals that need to go...

"Man is far down on the list. A mere 8 billion, and with birth rates being what they are, a number soon to diminish.

So if we’re going to cure global warming, now called “climate change”, by reducing CO2 we’re going to have to eliminate a lot of ants, fish, birds and beetles. We’re going to have to put a hard stop to their naughty breathing with some pretty brutal culling. Good news is we don’t need to bother with man, since he is outnumbered by so many other breathers."

Anyway the gullible will believe any rubbish as long as the source is labelled expert and they're told everyone agrees. Start up the BBQs all these methane contributers need to be removed to save the environment.

Still struggling to understand the difference between local weather and the global climate I see.

Why wouldn't they? Do you think anyone credible is suggesting every island is going to be gone in a decade?
how is that any different to "Cereberus heatwave threatens to break records in Southern Europe"?

<Dany07>

how is that any different to "Cereberus heatwave threatens to break records in Southern Europe"?

<Dany07>
i think the difference is that in the climate change model, shifts are more visible at local level, and the shifts are more violent, meaning you can have snow followed in a couple of hours by very warm weather, in the city you live, while the city two miles east has freezing rain. it's less visible when telescoped out, at continent level. this is by definition the first stage, followed, in decades by the possibility of having these effects at semi continental level, and in 100 years or so at continental level. it's a progression towards very difficult living conditions.

I
R
O
N
I
C

"Here's a hour long video I didn't watch myself and have pulled zero information from." is like when a child dumps a bunch of loose change on the check out counter and asks an adult "can this get something?"

"Here's a hour long video I didn't watch myself and have pulled zero information from." is like when a child dumps a bunch of loose change on the check out counter and asks an adult "can this get something?"

I love you honkers and your projecting, I watch everything I post even if it was a while ago.

THE science on climate change has exactly the same basis as THE science on the vaxx. Same people, same compromises, same corruption same agenda.

All coming out on pedo island and while they're focusing on the "vaxx" scientists incontrovertible links to Epstein I'd bet my balls we'll be seeing some of these pedo scum climate scientists tied to the island as well.

Still you help highlight the stupidity so I should be grateful for your contribution. Some people eat weird shit and I don't judge that you love to mentally eat shit.

I love you honkers and your projecting, I watch everything I post even if it was a while ago.

THE science on climate change has exactly the same basis as THE science on the vaxx. Same people, same compromises, same corruption same agenda.

All coming out on pedo island and while they're focusing on the "vaxx" scientists incontrovertible links to Epstein I'd bet my balls we'll be seeing some of these pedo scum climate scientists tied to the island as well.

Still you help highlight the stupidity so I should be grateful for your contribution. Some people eat weird shit and I don't judge that you love to mentally eat shit.
Everything is a conspiracy.

Back