Chael Sonnen Cited for Battery in Vegas Hotel Brawl - UPDATED ON 1/27/22.

Yes a guy who's a convicted felon who first was doing real estate fraud, then got caught, then wore a wire to record his partners to keep his mother from getting arrested as a co defendant because he got her involved in the illegal scheme, a multiple time PED cheat, and a person who straight up wears a facade whenever he's in public is above getting drunk and fighting in public?

Dude is worse than Jon Jones. Jon is a dumbass. Chael does bad shit intentionally.

Yea he’s a well known cheater and financial thief.

Just never came off as thuggish.

" I cant let you come close..."

(Double legs the croupier )

Too old for that shit Chael P

Maybe the guy took a swing at him or got aggressive. No one knows yet. Chael is perfectly within his rights to defend himself if he was attacked.

Seems odd that the woman started screaming after Chael started handling the guy. Wouldn't she have started screaming right away if Chael just randomly attacked him?

Imagine being 44 years old and fighting strangers in Vegas hotels.

Chael probably thought the same thing until it happened to him. You never know the situation, and it's not like he has a consistent track record of this sort of thing like a Conor McGregor, Mr Instantly Judgemental McGillicuddy.

Chael probably thought the same thing until it happened to him. You never know the situation, and it's not like he has a consistent track record of this sort of thing like a Conor McGregor, Mr Instantly Judgemental McGillicuddy.

No actually he doesn't. He's not a drinker either. He is well enough known though that some drunken fool might have decided to be Mr. Tough Guy against a retired middle aged former fighter though to impress his girl.

Reactions: lsa
Chael just letting that couple know what's what.

NaiveAnotherArabianhorse-mobile.mp4

No actually he doesn't. He's not a drinker either. He is well enough known though that some drunken fool might have decided to be Mr. Tough Guy against a retired middle aged former fighter though to impress his girl.

That's exactly what it looks like, like I said earlier. A drunk idiot trying to be a smartass with a retired fighter to impress his girl, picking a fight, ending on his ass in a bad situation, and an hysterical girlfriend calling for help

What's with the white shirt around his neck?

Also amazing camera work :rolleyes:

Three pages before someone finally mentions that his shirt is around his neck. He might have actually had to work a little for this one.

Has anyone here not been in a bar fight or street fight you couldn't avoid?

Some people just will not take the lucky breaks given to them. If they see someone backing off, it only triggers them to flex harder. A professional fighter’s confidence/lack of fear in these situations might also be a trigger to the other party.

I am hardly a fan of Chael’s but him having no record of such dust ups makes me think that we should wait for details before opining.

Some people just will not take the lucky breaks given to them. If they see someone backing off, it only triggers them to flex harder. A professional fighter’s confidence/lack of fear in these situations might also be a trigger to the other party.

I am hardly a fan of Chael’s but him having no record of such dust ups makes me think that we should wait for details before opining.

You have to watch his video about the time a woman punched him in the face in a club and he thought it was a guy...

He didn't do anything but its a funny story.

Reactions: CPH
Probably a Canadian that picked a fight with him, that's old school hockey fighting technique right there

TLUaC3h.jpg

I tried doing it to someone once in high school; he just took a big step back, straightened his arms, and slipped right out of his shirt Lol. I was like “aw shit” standing there with a shirt in my hand and no plan B.

I tried doing it to someone once in high school; he just took a big step back, straightened his arms, and slipped right out of his shirt Lol. I was like “aw shit” standing there with a shirt in my hand and no plan B.

Ya I tried it a few times too with mixed results. It works best against drunk guys...

There’s no way Chael did anything wrong.
He’s way too smart to do anything that would possibly hurt his business endeavors.

also he doesn’t seem like an actual thug

Maybe just maybe he had to defend himself?
No one knows jack shit.
Just a bunch of sherbro detectives and haters
He wasn't arrested and charged for domestic violence either. At least that's what im seeing.

Back