Conor vs Chandler gate already largest in UFC history

For people questioning why this is relevant: It's interesting knowing these money figures to see what motivates certain decision making. Instead of relying on guesswork & alien abduction level theoriez about why certain thingz happen & don't happen... we can witness the winfall involved when teh corporate machine takes full advantage of it's greatest cash producing mechanism & optimizez it for what they believe to be the greatest profit.

Personally, I would've thought teh Sphere gig would've been teh McGregor event, but in hindsite, teh Sphere is already going to be its own draw... & so it makes sense to let teh sphere do its thing, while we still take advantage of Mcgregors ability to outsell any arena he'z in. He'd probably sell 20 mill in tickets at teh fooking Apex to teh richest of teh rich... lets just get real here.

O'Malley & Max both table side with Dana at Brady'z roast & got called out by name, tellz me they both will be on that sphere card without a doubt. We've already heard O'Malley talking in his octagon interview about the sphere, so this isn't some wild guess. This is all a pre-conceived cash grab by all involved to maximize profits across multiple events.

#following bread crumbz

Allegedly, $20k+ for VIP to this event...

<36>

Filled with casuals overpaying for already absurdly overpriced shitty viewing experience, just so they can post about 'being at the mcgregor fight'.

I love Dana’s shiny bald head…and watching you sherdog crybabies, cry!

Tell us more PR poster.

You dodged my question from the other thread by the way:

1. Is HW now the new breed and has evolved past the last generation (Jon)?
2. Or is GOAT Jon better than the new generation at HW and HW's evolution is not happening?

Pick your PR poison. Your company says both but they are mutually exclusive.
You are homo

Honestly, gate sales means nothing. I'd rather have the broke ass fight fans that worship the Just Bleed God's so that the crowd has insane energy all night.

Corporate stiffs that don't cheer are useless.
Gates mean nothing which is why Conor's breaking his own gate record that's stood for 8 years.

Okay.

Filled with casuals overpaying for already absurdly overpriced shitty viewing experience, just so they can post about 'being at the mcgregor fight'.
Went to Mcgregor/Khabib.

It's a huge flex on MMA fans pal.

Stay sad.

this fight is either gonna be catastrophic or the best one of all time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back