News Dana just confirmed Conor VS Chandler for UFC 303 on June 29th

Who wins

• McGregor

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Chandler

Votes: 31 73.8%

• Total voters
Pretty sure Conor was watching UFC 300 drunk and coked as fuck, and he got so pumped that he called to sign for the fight on the spot.

Chandler started asking lil Tyrone and Daquan what they want for Christmas, as soon as this announcement was made.

170lbs sounds like it wll help Chandler more than Conor, dumb decision by Conor.

They couldn’t wait 1 month with 2 huge LW fights that could deserve title shots. Armen and Max both could warrant shots.

No they couldn’t because June 29th is international fight week and Conor/Chandler was taking that spot. UFC 304 is July 20th which is next PPV and that’s the one you’d like them to wait for……BUT! It’s too close to UFC 308 26th AbuDabi where Islam and the ufc want him to fight next. It’s only 3 months as that’s not enough time. Arman will get his shot then.

I want Conor to win because I want to see his schtick continue and I want to see him fight several more times. But I don't want to see Chandler lose because he seems like such a good dude. Damn. Tough fight.

Yet this TS turd couldn't post a link?
The thread was made right after the live announcement on the post fight presser.

There was no link available.

Source was added shortly after by a mod.

chill homebro

Well I must confess. I was wrong. Never thought this would happen.

Oh well, both guys, whoever wins don't have much left for LW, let alone other divisions. Pretty pointless. Maybe winner pretends they are ready for Islam lol.

honestly, does anyone even care at this point. only reason i would watch is because i enjoy seeing conor lose.

honestly, does anyone even care at this point. only reason i would watch is because i enjoy seeing conor lose.

Ya most people really don't care anymore.

"The biggest comeback" announcement couldn't even do 3 pages on this forum. LOL

Islam vs. Poirier is at 7 pages and it was announced at the same time.

Ya most people really don't care anymore.

"The biggest comeback" announcement couldn't even do 3 pages on this forum. LOL

Islam vs. Poirier is at 7 pages and it was announced at the same time.

I think it's more cause people are sick and tried of talking about it for over a year, waiting, and knowing the fight was happening. The announcement was more a formality and an actual date than anything. I mean how many threads has there been on this fight??? Dozens. Seems like most of the posts in the Dustin/Islam thread are fans whining how it's an easy fight for Islam or how Dustin doesn't deserve it. So it's not 7 pages of fans excited.

It's gonna sell huge.

Last edited:
Back