Media DC proposes the idea of McGregor vs. Chandler fighting at UFC 300

Conor McGregor vs Michael Chandler UFC 300

• It’s happening; DC won’t build up this fight unless it was

• DC is talking out his ass, it’s not happening

Results are only viewable after voting.
F*** Michael Chandler he's a lightweight he's a red panty night guy we need Conor McGregor versus Nate Diaz 3 for USC 300

totally agree. This is a mismatch in terms of name. Conor needs to be paired with someone of name value.

Per the legendary Schmo

Hold on, are you telling me the breaking news that they were fighting this December is now debunked? I have it on good authority insiders with legitimate info confirmed this was already booked.

Hold on, are you telling me the breaking news that they were fighting this December is now debunked? I have it on good authority insiders with legitimate info confirmed this was already booked.
Hahah, yes sir

Yeah he said "Oh if the Schmo says it, it must be true!" <Lmaoo>

In fairness, he normally says something like that if it is true and then doesn't reject the rumour, which in this case he also didn't deny the report.

Compared with the Islam Charles story from Ariel which he flatly denied straight away.

I think Chandler will win.

With him you atleast know he's going to show up in shape and ready to go. McGregor is too much of a question mark to have any confidence picking him to win a fight against a legit top 10 guy at this point.

I will say though, if Conor gets in shape he does have a chance to spark Chandler early. But that seems really unlikely.

People should be wearing a poppy when talking about Chandler considering how much blood he's spilled in the cage. 100% fine with him getting a red panty night and don't care if this is the headliner.

Back