Michael Chandler: Conor McGregor Announced Fight at 185 Pounds to 'Establish Dominance'

Winner?

• Conor

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • Chandler

Votes: 56 83.6%

• Total voters
For Red Panty Night-money, i can understand it.

I'd want that money too.
Yeah but it's not %100 lol You can't trust Conor
Imagine Conor changing his mind saying this fight will never happen, Chandler already wasted so much time waiting for him

i really don't understand the reason why it's at 185.
Probably McG's special diet. He will not want to stop that as he is addicted to being his current size after being a manlet for most of his life. He's very insecure about it....this is why he wears clothes that are far too small and spends a lot of time in public domain with no shirt on.

Chandler for the win. And I hope he flatlines the Irish person, no judges decision please.

Thanks for that, Giggletits!

It's hard to say who will suck more at that weight. I think it works in Conor's favor. Anything at a lighter weight with faster movement and loss of muscle might result in him shattering his leg.

Chandler sounds like he'd eat dogsh!t and give Aspinall a night with his wife if it means he gets a red panty night.

Conor brings the money and so he is doing the rules. Chandler would even take the fight one armed.

Last one for the weekend... Got some good football coming up :)

giphy.gif
I am not looking forward to this simply because I know that Conor isn't going to show up to fight

Wish they would both disappear. Annoying as f*ck.

The extra weight limit is just gonna make Conor lazy. If Chandler is smart he will still come in great shape as if it is a fight at 155
From looking like Skeletor to make 145 to fighting at 185.

Blessed.

The heavier Conor is the further away he gets from what made him great-fluidity of movement and speed. He's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.
And Chandler is fucking jacked and muscular as fuck and has a fight style that is more naturally suited for pure power.

Conor was elite at 145 when he was quick, light on his toes and able to execute a diverse arsenal of attacks.

The irony of him saying 155ers were slow and stuck in the mud, as he has become a bloated and predictable flat footed head hunter is astounding.

I would not even buy that event. Why anyone cares about Conor at this point in a mystery to my.

The heavier Conor is the further away he gets from what made him great-fluidity of movement and speed. He's definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.
He was great for beating up much smaller men. Now he is so hopped up off his own proper wares that he believes everything he says. Chandler is going to starch him. He's a much better athlete who is invested in the game and taking USADA out of the equation won't be enough to help him.

Back