Championship soul

toasty

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
So you're drinking at a dive bar next to a rabbit with a tear in his eye and a drink in his paw. this rabbit turns and say I'll give you the longest happiest life any human has ever known if you can pick a future UFC champion right now, but you only get 1 choice and if you lose I get your soul. Do you take that bet? if yes, which fighter do you stake your soul on and why?

stare-bubbles.gif

So you're drinking at a dive bar next to a rabbit with a tear in his eye and a drink in his paw. this rabbit turns and say I'll give you the longest happiest life any human has ever known if you can pick a future UFC champion right now, but you only get 1 choice and if you lose I get your soul. Do you take that bet? if yes, which fighter do you stake your soul on and why?

So a non-current champion who will become a champion one day? Probably Tom Aspinall. I expect Jones to retire after beating Stipe, and then Aspinall should destroy pretty much anyone else at HW. Also still young for a HW and will get several cracks at it even if he doesn't win it right away. Its just inevitable. I think Topuria and Shavkat are pretty close to being locks too but those divisions are much deeper so there's a lot more variables.

I say Topuria, once Volk retires he won't have much of an equal at featherweight especially as Holloway gets older. Evloev is great too obvs but Topuria seems more elite and Movsar just had a war with an unranked guy (who tbf is probably better than several ranked featherweights)

Shavkat too but idk how long Leon's sticking around, and Shavkat did take a lot of head strikes from Geoff Neal which does make me question what would happen against Leon or Ian Garry

Back