Well, Hill is doomed

Hill has some unreal power and Pereira seems to get tagged in every fight. Iunno sherbro.
Don't know about ''unreal'' power. He hits hard for sure but if he had unreal power he would've slept Glover after landing so many power shots.

There is a certain subsection of the MMA community that doesn't believe in Hill constantly lists him as a worse champ than Jan etc. I don't get it. Besides the brain fart against Craig Hills been excellent.
I still think Alex beats Hill but if Hill got it done I wouldn't be surprised. He has solid offensive and defensive striking. He's a harder match up than Jiri, has less holes in his defense.

I recognize a fookin loser when I see one, and you are one of them TS.

Last edited:
Hill hits really fucking hard and can always catch Alex.

I think it'll go similar to the Jiri fight. Hill is a bit of a weird striker and may give Alex some scares but Alex is going to kill him with leg kicks and then catch him eventually.

I will take Alex all day over hill. No doubt.

Jiri had some success with his punching tonight, but I don’t think that tells us anything about how well hill will do by virtue of jiri being very unorthodox. That said, Alex tends to have a stationary head at times and is hittable. Not sure I trust his durability with a big puncher like hill. Hill needs to bring the threat of the takedown as well, like jiri, and that could limit some of Alex’s offense

Bet the house, the farm, next months rent, the car, your dog, borrow as much money from family and friends, loose change you find on the ground, your soul, everything.

Bout as close to a lock as youll get in a championship fight at LHW
Hill will crack that chin. Don't be mad when you die

Search my post history. I've said it since Hill won the belt. JIRI is over rated and Hill can KO Alex.

Gonna have to game plan for the leg kicks though.

Hill has some unreal power and Pereira seems to get tagged in every fight. Iunno sherbro.
Yeah Hill looked good versus Glover, and as you said has big power as well, also has age and miles in his favour. Another interesting fight I look forward too.

Back