Rumored Chelsea Chandler heard Ronda might be coming back.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
{<redford}

Be pretty foolish on her part Ronda likes to be told what she wants to hear and not what she needs to hear.

By who? They all suck or are too old and/or retired, Nunes could still had dominated for years.

wiped out by who exactly

At 135, or 145 there are only two women for Ronda to worry about. Holly, and GDR (she is supposed to be coming back supposedly). They are both way better on the feet. But GDR would probably get subbed because she’s not great on the ground.

That’s it, imo. She beats everybody else currently in those 2 divisions. Unless she has to fight Holly. Holly is a better wrestler now than at UFC 193. Otherwise, I think Ronda gets the belt back. She’s head and shoulders better than all those girls on the mat.

We dont need to see WWE Ronda making a comeback.

There is nothing outbof the question to derail Frank from Dana’s standpoint. Brock Chuck or tippytoe BJ. Nothing

Ronda wants to quit wrasslin after she sucked at it. But she made that whole big stink about Do Nothing Bitches, so she needs to bring home some more money to Travis.

I wouldn't hate a third fight with Miesha. Neither of them should be fighting contenders, and I'd like to see if Miesha has improved enough to finally beat her.

She's a 36 and a half year old woman that hasn't fought in 7 years.

Unless she's bankrupt, there's absolutely no way she's coming back.

But she is the greatest athlete ever in the history of mankind according to Dr. Joe Rogan. Her striking is "perfect" according to the expert and self declared genius.

I mean her WWE contract is expiring. She said she’s leaving wrestling. Wouldn’t be surprised to see her Vs Tate at UFC 300

Nunes was on another level. Rousey could probably do well honestly. Pena and Holly are probably her toughest fight. She beats most everyone else.

I'd do Ronda/Pena for the vacant belt and Holly gets the winner. Holly/Ronda II would be money no matter how much you hate it.

Contract up with WWE, so it’s possible but why? Wrestling is easier money.

She never got over being KO’d, she was a terrified shell of herself against Nunes. She didn’t even participate in that fight

At 135, or 145 there are only two women for Ronda to worry about. Holly, and GDR (she is supposed to be coming back supposedly). They are both way better on the feet. But GDR would probably get subbed because she’s not great on the ground.

That’s it, imo. She beats everybody else currently in those 2 divisions. Unless she has to fight Holly. Holly is a better wrestler now than at UFC 193. Otherwise, I think Ronda gets the belt back. She’s head and shoulders better than all those girls on the mat.
The exact two i was referring to, GDR had a kid and is basically silent retired, great on the feet tho, also 39, Holm is 41 and 5-6 since beating Ronda, the two best fighters left are old by now and even older by then, Ronda is not 20 but is slightly younger at 36, retired too tho.

Back