Rumored Chelsea Chandler heard Ronda might be coming back.

It would be funny if she returned a month after Nunes left. She won't though.

Been saying it for a while. She's coming back. Apparently leaving after summerslam. UFC 300?

After actually thinking about it for a minute...
If Ronda got together with a real coach she probably could return. But her ego might get in the way. There are a few people she needs to avoid. There just are not that many women with the power to keep her from clinching if that was what she really focused on again.

The bad coaching of Edmond really ruined her, Travis too.

I would love to see her fight Cyborg, but Juliana would be a good fight.

Last edited:
Maybe she should ask mcgregor how to get back on usada

soooo what weight is she "Gonna Make"?????

Contract up with WWE, so it’s possible but why? Wrestling is easier money.

She never got over being KO’d, she was a terrified shell of herself against Nunes. She didn’t even participate in that fight

She seemed more focused on trying to make mean WWE faces.

She needs to make that money for her husband. I just hope the two of them are having fun together!
BNN3Ryh.png

Please God no.

also, pretty funny that she contemplates to return after Amanda Nunes retires. Nunes would have beaten her fucking ass all day long.

Not once in a life time, once EVER...

826607788_o.jpg

If true, maybe at UFC 300 as a special comeback a la Brock? But at 36 and 7 years since her last fight, she’d better get a can. If it’s Featherweight that’s most of them though. I’ll believe it when it’s official though, I’m skeptical.

She should try to come back.

It was awesome watching her get humbled in epic fashion twice in a row, I'd love to watch her get the shit kicked out of her again.

gina carano is the true pioneer in womens MMA.
Danas cash baby and the UFC womens divisions came along much after. casuals easily took the bait.

remember dana white saying the UFC will never have WMMA..... signed ronda after he seen the money strikeforce was getting from it and refused to sign anyone with talent to beat her. then WMMA got popular due to her "UFC push" and they ahd to sign more fighters. she was then easily exposed. cash grab nothing more.

You don't come back after handling those losses like that after this much time. She can do whatever I guess,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back