Chimaev says Americans in his position would have been rewarded, Russians need to prove more

Maybe he should fix that hair lip and stop mumbling incoherently like he just snorted bath salts every time someone puts a microphone in front of him. He’s babbling about being a Russian but in reality he’s a Chechen that lives and fights out of Sweden. This guy obviously has the iq of a seagull and barely beat a shot fighter in usman on 10 days notice. Stop whining.

Ridiculous point calling it a ridiculous point.

What's your counter argument?

He should've taken a fight at a weight he completely missed last time out and this time on just a couple of months notice after aiming for MW fights only? And to do it after having gone through Ramadan?

It's a ridiculous point.

What's your counter argument?

He should've taken a fight at a weight he completely missed last time out and this time on just a couple of months notice after aiming for MW fights only? And to do it after having gone through Ramadan?

It's a ridiculous point.

He should get some ranked wins and earn the title shot at his new weight class and not make asinine claims like this. All things considered, he's being allowed to jump the line with the Whittaker fight. If anything, he's getting preferential treatment.

So again...

<seniorvolk>

He should get some ranked wins and earn the title shot at his new weight class and not make asinine claims like this. All things considered, he's being allowed to jump the line with the Whittaker fight. If anything, he's getting preferential treatment.

So again...

<seniorvolk>

I never said anything about that. I just stated Kowboy's point was ridiculous. That's it.

Let's see.

Misses weight by 10 pounds and puts an entire card created solely to make him a household name in jeopardy.

Turns down a title shot at 170 on the biggest card in UFC history.

Hasn't beaten a single ranked middleweight.

But claims he is being treated unfairly because he hasn't been given a middleweight title shot.

Lol. Lmao even.
You said it way better than me, 😂. It's extremely difficult to be a fan of the guy at this point.

this guy is more stupid that his face suggests, idk if he truly thinks this or not but it's stupid to say either way.

Khamzat been in the UFC for like 5 years now. Got to skip the line at WW and fought #2 Gilbert. I agreed with that.

He then (after much drama) got to skip the line at MW and gets to fight #3 Whittaker. I agree with this too. Helluva fight. I recognize that special talent gets special treatment. Dude needs to lay off the victim card though. Just stop acting like a diva and embrace the killer you are.

Unlikeable dude.

Miss when he first entered the UFC and fought 3x in a couple months saying he wanted to fight all the time. Now he went full Tyron Woodley mode?

That is absolute crazy talk lol.
They gave him the easiest matchup with the biggest hype in a PPV headliner which we rarely see for non title bouts. And he managed to somehow screw it up.

And then you have the huge jump in rankings like Gil and Whittaker bouts, plus the ones that were cancelled or rejected by him like Leon or Rockhold in 2020/2021(Khamzat was unranked and only had three fights in the promotion at the time).
There's also him being offered a title shot over Belal at UFC 300, like the lack self-awareness in this statement is just so hard to grasp and hilarious.

Last edited:
That is absolute crazy talk lol.
They gave him the easiest matchup with the biggest hype in a PPV headliner which we rarely see for non title bouts. And he managed to somehow screw it up.

And then you have the huge jump in rankings like Gil and Whittaker bouts, plus the ones that were cancelled or rejected by him like Leon or Rockhold in 2020/2021(Khamzat was unranked and only had three fights in the promotion at the time).
There's also him being offered a title shot over Belal at UFC 300, like the lack self-awareness in this statement is just so hard to grasp and just hilarious.
I'll say it, Khamzat was most definitely in special ed. He has the maturity of a 9 year old.

It's the opposite lol
-ev -ov russians are the most privileged people in the UFC right now
For the slavic ones he may be right

Chimaev's reply to a fan asking why he thinks he's the guy having to go through two title fight-eliminators:

"The only thing I can think of is that it's gross xenophobia. I have nothing against fighting Robert Whittaker, he's a great person, but I should have fought for the belt a long time ago. I win matches,
never lost, and crumpled all opponents by a class distinction. If that's not a sign of championship quality, then I don't know what is," he said during a livestream on his networks.

“I should have fought for the belt some time ago now, we all know that, but unfortunately I was born in the wrong country. Dana White sees 'the Russian' and first thing he does is putting him on the
back burner. A fellow American, Colby Covington, had no fight for about two years, with a single win on his record and immediately got to fight for the title so... Having no doubts that I'm the best
fighter in the UFC, I'm not going to lose to him anyway," he continued.

“Yes, if I were an American, I would get a different treatment. Unfortunately, Magomed Ankalaev is in a similar situation, while our quality exceeds the remainder of the division. And I know I won't change anyone's decision, but such figures of thought only casts a bad light on the entire UFC," added Chimaev, who will face former champion Robert Whittaker in the second straight title fight-eliminator on June 22nd.

Source: https://www.top-fight.cz/khamzat-ch...-proti-rusum-jinak-bych-uz-davno-sel-o-titul/

Khamzat isn't very bright but he is a good fighter a fun fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back