International China May Have Broken Through The 5nm Chip Barrier

I don't believe anyone thought the sanctions would prevent China from ever achieving it, just delay them, allowing the U.S. to stay ahead.

That article seems to be speculative, anyway.
Yup, lots of "ifs" and "coulds" in that piece.

My first thought is, who did they steal this from or "buy" it from through illegal means. Chinese ingenuity and invention is not a thing. They're thieves who have zero respect for intellectual property. They used to hit our servers for our tech a few years back, but we were on to them. We set up a server filled with great file names that contained nasty shit (virus type). Then a "representative" came and took me and the CEO out to lunch to discuss starting two companies. One in Hong Kong that we would own half of, and one in China that they owned all of. It was clear, that once they had our tech, they would cut us out. It was a great Chilean Seabass lunch and a no thanks.

I'll believe it when I see it. I learned from watching Laowhy86 and SerpentZa that China lies about their tech progress.

I learned from them that China pays for a lot of propaganda videos on Youtube as well as Quora being filled to the brim with paid Chinese shills. They even have troll farms that are paid pennies to post pro CCP stuff in comments.

China has higher IQ on average and 4x more people. It's obvious what will happen in the future. If you were smart, you would befriend them. Unfortunately you are a bunch of morons and will start WW3.

China has higher IQ on average and 4x more people. It's obvious what will happen in the future. If you were smart, you would befriend them. Unfortunately you are a bunch of morons and will start WW3.
Higher IQ doesn’t matter when you don’t have the resources to wage a war. Plus they’re much more conformist and less creative, so I’m sure they’ll drive head first into ambushes like the insect people they are

Higher IQ doesn’t matter when you don’t have the resources to wage a war. Plus they’re much more conformist and less creative, so I’m sure they’ll drive head first into ambushes like the insect people they are
They outlived ancient Greece, the Roman and British empires and will most likely outlive the USA too.

That would be worrying if the sector was shrinking, but their semiconductor industry is expanding quite rapidly. High number of companies folding in an expanding sector is a sign of cutthroat competition, which is not necessarily a bad thing for innovation.

They outlived ancient Greece, the Roman and British empires and will most likely outlive the USA too.
they Were Subjugated multiple times in their history,modern Greeks are 95% identical to the ancient ones, modern italians the same and brits the same, just cause Chinese people exist doesn’t mean they’re the same government or political system throughout the years

Who? The CCP? Pretty sure they have only been around for about a century now, bud.

Hope you don’t mean Chinese people because last I checked there are still Greek, Italian and British people. They haven’t gone extinct

I hope the USA goes to war with China soon, hopefully blowing up the three gorges dam and killing hundreds of millions. What kind of people would choose to live in coffin apartments?
<Varys01>
Not a huge fan of China/the CCP myself, but damn man.

I learned from them that China pays for a lot of propaganda videos on Youtube as well as Quora being filled to the brim with paid Chinese shills. They even have troll farms that are paid pennies to post pro CCP stuff in comments.
Fuck off! It's 50 cents. Glory to the CCP!!!

My first thought is, who did they steal this from or "buy" it from through illegal means. Chinese ingenuity and invention is not a thing. They're thieves who have zero respect for intellectual

goobers always post this about the Chinese with so much confidence. Is this some sort of coping mechanism?

goobers always post this about the Chinese with so much confidence. Is this some sort of coping mechanism?

No. I own/run part of a technology company with unique IP use by most of the nation's nuclear plants. We had Chinese hackers try to hit us for months, but we deal with some very high end stuff and simply set up some honey pot servers for them to find all sorts of nasty virus and other computer crushing applications. Once they realized they could not get our IP that way, we got a visit from China. They wanted us to start a new business owning 51% in Hong Kong, and another company that their 49% owned completely in China. It was pretty clear how that goes once the IP is transferred to the Hong Kong operation. Long story short, there is such a thing as a free lunch! Thanks China! The Chilean Sea Bass at the Fish Company in Los Alamitos, CA is excellent.

Back