Media Ciryl Gane trains with 23-2 GLORY Kickboxer Imad Hadar

Will this help Gane to prepare for Jones?

• Total voters
It’s wishful thinking because everyone has a plan until his leg gets broken or his face gets rearranged or his liver gets shocked because that’s exactly what’s going to happen to you when u fight someone as big and athletic and talented as Gane, things will happen and ruin your game plan since training and actual fighting is a whole different game
Gane hasn't done nearly enough in the game for you to have this level of faith in him. When Jones wins people here will be highlighting Gane's lack of accomplishments..

Jones has no chance.

He was struggling to decision top light heavyweights. Now he's going to fight one of the most skilled heavyweights in his first heavyweight fight after a three year layoff.

<RomeroSalute>
Thanks for keeping me in the loop homie, with my personal things going on I haven't had time to pay attention to MMA worldwide as a whole. I usually just catch PPV's and move on with my day. As soon as this is over I'm deep diving into Europe, and Eastern Asia, an area that @HuskySamoan has a lot of knowledge on.
No problem buddy!

Yep! Saw this in the other thread and posted about it:

Hope the guy gets a DWCS shot at the very least, though IMO he's arguably already done enough to earn a direct signing to the UFC.
Yeah, I also wouldn’t mind a direct signing.
He for sure looks better than the Jake Collier’s of this world, lol

Yeah, I also wouldn’t mind a direct signing.
He for sure looks better than the Jake Collier’s of this world, lol

Agreed. Though I'd just settle for seeing him in the UFC by whatever route that takes... and I actually think Jake Collier is sometimes a little underrated (by the standards of bottom-feeder Heavyweights) even if Gaziev is way better than him :oops:

Jones has no chance.

He was struggling to decision top light heavyweights. Now he's going to fight one of the most skilled heavyweights in his first heavyweight fight after a three year layoff.
That isn't really saying much. Jones matches up very well against Gane.

Gane hasn't done nearly enough in the game for you to have this level of faith in him. When Jones wins people here will be highlighting Gane's lack of accomplishments..
He is very talented and very athletic. Reyes got a title shot based on his size and athleticism arguably defeated Bones. Gane is way more versatile and bigger and just more talented and he will keep Jon honest because things break. Watch Gane’s fight, he is levels above anyone Jon faced and bigger than Jon naturally

I do agree! Even the prelims were fun to watch! (They are on youtube). The ending of the Maslobojev-Abena match was not what we’d hoped for, but other than that it is definitely worth watching! Indeed you can skip the heavyweight fight, there was no energy in that whatsoever (Jurjendal told afterwards that he had some kind of food poisoning)
Yeah we had a good time for sure, and about Jürjendal’s food poisoning, might be true because it looked like he was out of gas the minute the fight started lol

For the Dutchies, Imad Hadar talked to Dennis Kornman from “Vechtersbazen” about being Ciryl Gane’s main stand-up sparringpartner for the Jon Jones fight. Imad said that he tried to mimic Jones’ style in sparring (left high-kicks, oblique kicks, etc.), but also tried to keep Gane sharp in general by showing him his best self in sparring. Hadar pointed out Gane’s incredible ability to move the way he does being a 250 lbs man.
Imad Hadar also said that he’ll join Gane’s team in Las Vegas during fightweek, up until the moment in the lockerroom right before the walk-out

@Iroh @Young Calf Kick @SL1200 @RicardinhoPT @Rizin @Reb @y.91 @Szwok @TacticalTijs @Hagelslag2

No.

This is a different Jon Jones moving forward.

For the Dutchies, Imad Hadar talked to Dennis Kornman from “Vechtersbazen” about being Ciryl Gane’s main stand-up sparringpartner for the Jon Jones fight. Imad said that he tried to mimic Jones’ style in sparring (left high-kicks, oblique kicks, etc.), but also tried to keep Gane sharp in general by showing him his best self in sparring. Hadar pointed out Gane’s incredible ability to move the way he does being a 250 lbs man.
Imad Hadar also said that he’ll join Gane’s team in Las Vegas during fightweek, up until the moment in the lockerroom right before the walk-out

@Iroh @Young Calf Kick @SL1200 @RicardinhoPT @Rizin @Reb @y.91 @Szwok @TacticalTijs @Hagelslag2

That was a really fun interview! i liked how he kept it real about not wanting go into the MMA direction, because he was getting manhandled in the grappling department by much smaller dudes, than himself. He obviously is committed to kickboxing and you can only focus on one sport at the time and if he wanted to try MMA he'd almost non-stop have to focus on grappling. You can't half ass that shit, especially if you have a more lanky build.

thanks for sharing bro

That was a really fun interview! i liked how he kept it real about not wanting go into the MMA direction, because he was getting manhandled in the grappling department by much smaller dudes, than himself. He obviously is committed to kickboxing and you can only focus on one sport at the time and if he wanted to try MMA he'd almost non-stop have to focus on grappling. You can't half ass that shit, especially if you have a more lanky build.
Yeah exactly my thoughts man. I hope he keeps his head in the game and climbs the GLORY rankings, and he doesn’t lose his shit like Mohammed Jaraya did when he became famous.
I just found this clip of Hadar “grappling” with Dutch rapper/bodybuilder Louivos, just to get an idea what his ground skills are like lol;)

thanks for sharing bro
No problem bro

@BoxerMaurits Imad has been shown in the embedded series a lot, bud! Really cool to see after you made a thread for him.

Back