Media No UFC this weekend? No problem!

WHICH EVENTS ARE YOU GOING TO WATCH?

• Total voters

BoxerMaurits

The Dutchman
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately there’s no UFC this weekend (and the next few weeks), but no worries Sherbro’s, there is plenty of action going down the next few days!:cool:

I got your back and will name the most noteworthy events in this thread:

ONE Friday Fights 46: Tawanchai vs Superbon

Event takes place on Friday December 22 and starts at 7:30am ET / 4:30am PT / 13:30 CET.

PBP-Thread (all information in OP):

Full Fightcard:

1703220321121.jpeg

GLORY 90: Endy Semeleer vs Anwar Ouled-Chaib

Event takes place on Saturday December 23 and starts at 1pm ET / 10am PT / 19:00 CET.

Full Fightcard:

1703220196930.jpeg

Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin & Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Event takes place on Saturday December 23 and starts at 11am ET / 8am PT / 17:00 CET.

RBR-Thread (all information in OP):

Full Fightcard:

1703220266237.jpeg

ONE Championship, GLORY Kickboxing and “Day of Reckoning” aka Boxing it is then this weekend:)

I’ll watch ONE FF 46 tomorrow, perfect time for us Dutchies:D
On Saturday I’ll be present at GLORY 90 in Rotterdam, so I won’t be able to watch the Boxing card live (I’ll watch it back when I get home from the Kickboxing-event though;))

My man Endy Semeleer is defending his welterweight-belt against the 20-years-old undefeated prospect Anwar Ouled-Chaib, who’s the winner of the hit reality TV-show “House of Glory” (TUF).

I’m sorry champ, but I’m rolling with the youngster and going for a big upset here:cool:

1703220530959.jpeg

Personally into Glory and Boxing, I'll probably have the ONE fights in the background tomorrow morning but not necessarily focused on it.

BOXING!!!
All day long, what a stacked card.

Dubois/Miller is the banger of the night.
Jai Opetaia on the card aswell, if you don't know this kid then watch him. He is something special.

AJ got that fire in his belly by the looks of it.
And will Wilder be the same??? 1 round in 2.5 years is never good is it and Parker ain't no bum imo.

Good to actually be excited about a boxing card. Feels to long man

I take this hiatus as a cleansing. Get rid of a little of the stink some of this bullshit puts on me.

The IIHF World Junior Hockey Championships start on Boxing Day. I really enjoy that tourney every year.

Focus on something totally different from mma for a little bit.

Unfortunately there’s no UFC this weekend (and the next few weeks), but no worries Sherbro’s, there is plenty of action going down the next few days!:cool:

I got your back and will name the most noteworthy events in this thread:

ONE Friday Fights 46: Tawanchai vs Superbon

Event takes place on Friday December 22 and starts at 7:30am ET / 4:30am PT / 13:30 CET.

Full Fightcard:

View attachment 1019128

GLORY 90: Endy Semeleer vs Anwar Ouled-Chaib

Event takes place on Saturday December 23 and starts at 1pm ET / 10am PT / 19:00 CET.

Full Fightcard:

View attachment 1019125

Day of Reckoning: Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin & Deontay Wilder vs Joseph Parker

Event takes place on Saturday December 23 and starts at 11am ET / 8am PT / 17:00 CET.

RBR-Thread (all information in OP):

Full Fightcard:

View attachment 1019126

ONE Championship, GLORY Kickboxing and “Day of Reckoning” aka Boxing it is then this weekend:)

Thanks bud. Happy holidays to you and your loved ones.

Some great fights there! I will hopefully tune in to ONE Friday nights, if its not too laggy, the stream doesn't work in Aus so i use a VPN and it can be a bit slow and cut out at times

I enjoy watching Wilder and Joshua, but i feel both fights will be predictable, one-sided fights. Might tune in or catch the highlights

BIG NEWS: There's no UFC this weekend! (Helpful hint: get a UFC Fight Pass account for 1 month and fill the void until Jan. 13, lots of smaller events going on)

More big news: BOXING! (Yes, you're allowed to watch boxing too)

Even more big news: https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter

Now, just give me some time to get a picture of myself standing next to a 5'7" amateur kickboxer and post it to my Instagram.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back