Elections Clinton: "Republicans Scare People". FOX Response: "Rainbow fentanyl in our kids' Halloween Baskets"

Is fentanyl even such a crisis in Europe like it is over here?

Why is it always these European weirdos like the TS so concerned with American politics and events ?

Anything to scare the public... Not enough to ask where the drug is coming from and how we can address that but just enough to get em looking over here and not over there...

I caught this in the very opening of Jimmy Kimmel tonight right as I turned on the television before I could hit my Amazon Prime button.

He joked that she, "Proved Clinton's point." While that may be true, Jimmy is doing the same. Sure, Fentanyl-laced candy on Halloween isn't a widespread concern. But Dems are attaching themselves to this as if this is the irrational fear that drives the Republican concern over the border. No, the fact enough Fentanyl is shipped into this country over that border to kill billions of people each year is the valid fear. The fact that a disproportionate number of those coming across the border-- relative to the native population or immigrants from other countries-- work for the cartels who traffic that Fentanyl is the rational concern.

This is such a silly exercise in who can stuff more straw into the other side's scarecrow.

This scare happens every year <Lmaoo>

there is always some Halloween urban legend about drugs of needles in candy and baskets and the same people fall for it every year

I don't think they are sitting around plotting to give it to kids, but that is not the only problem here. There are plenty of cases of people ODing both from attempts to get high and from accidents. You may think that is hilarious but people with more than two brain cells and at least some ethics think it's a problem.
People doing drugs cut with fentanyl are ODing on accident. No one said they aren’t and no one laughed at that. You know why no one is talking about it in this thread though?

Because they have two brain cells and realize it’s not the topic of this thread

You people actually celebrate Halloween? You don't just go buy a bunch of candy knowing nobody will come to your house and then end up eating it all by yourself?

Remember, no one is giving your kids drugs for free

There is no scenario that this makes sense. You have to believe an addict would give away what they are addicted to or that a drug dealer hates making money.

Not really to the same degree. Republicans just had a president that had no platform aside from "stop libs from ruining america".
Sounds like Democrats with their "save the soul of the nation" and "save democracy" crap.

Nah, bro.

But no one is buying a drug that costs $1,000 a kilo to produce, then sold at $1,300 per ounce, and giving it to kids for free for no reason.

Little known fact: drug dealers like money!
they are finding it in pot in my town

Back