Social CNN analyst Jeffrey Toobin exposes his penis on zoom call

between all the fake hacks (leaks) proxy servers set up in bathrooms and screw ups from hillary to hunter and these sorts of things, the smartest people in the room sure seem like idiots

{<jordan}

He had it muted, and didn't think anybody could hear him unzip his pants.

Need more details on the exposing. Like he flash his junk for no reason? Or like, left the call running not realizing the view could see his bathroom and he took a whizz with the door open?

The people on the call said it was no big thing.
{<shrug}

giphy.gif

I would have to know if there was a donut nearby to cast judgement.

“I believed I was not visible on Zoom. I thought no one on the Zoom call could see me. I thought I had muted the Zoom video.“

lol at this low-tech boomer, even after fucking up royally he still uses the phrase “muted the video” as if that would prevent people from seeing his goobin.

Probably trying to get a promotion from Lemonhead

I mean, you don’t put your penis in front of the camera with a zoom meeting happening anywhere in any way close. He’s lying, weird, or an idiot.. Or a weird lying idiot. We kind of already know that from the TDS, I guess.

The real benefits of working from home, not wearing any pants.

From the article

“I apologize to my wife, family, friends and co-workers.”

I don't see the need to apologize to your wife if you just were going to the bathroom or were changing your pants.

These virtual meeting mishaps will be 80% of news stories once we're done pussying ourselves into safe spaces for the remainder of human existence!

Back