Social CNN's Chris Cuomo Challenges to fight/scurres Trump Supporter who was trying to troll em

Chris Cuomo getting triggered by some nobody calling him Fredo is probably only going to guarantee it happens more frequently. Meh, I don't really blame him for being pissed off, but he could have just told him to fuck off instead of the dramatics with "it's our N Word" (it's not) and the "throw you down the stairs".

Yup...

464_900.png

I’d fuck Chris up if he talked like that to me.

Watch the video again.

At the beginning, Fredo is angrily lecturing someone off camera, clearly avoiding eye contact with the Chad who insulted him (who appears to be a much larger man btw). This is something we see frequently with bitch-made spazzes, who avoid the confrontation by engaging with shorter/smaller bystanders, rather than addressing the opponent directly. Fredo goes on this way for about 30 seconds, ignoring repeated verbal jabs from the Chad next to him.

Meanwhile, the Chad who insulted Fredo is standing brazenly inside of Fredo’s personal space, staring down at Fredo, and saying “Oh I thought that was your name,” etc. He’s clearly not afraid, and in fact it appears he is pushing Fredo’s buttons deliberately. We see this frequently with bullies/Chads, who want to fight, but don’t want to get blamed for starting it. Basically he’s baiting Fredo into a justified ass beating. Textbook Chad move.

Unable to delay the confrontation any longer, Fredo says “if you wanna play, we’ll fawking play then.” The Chad calmly responds “Okay, let’s play then,” standing about 8 inches from Fredo’s face. Instead of throwing blows, Fredo escalates verbally. Fredo tells the Chad to “stand up like a man,” even though the Chad is already standing up, and practically breathing on the top of Fredo’s head. The Chad calmly takes off his glasses, and says “I don’t want a problem with you man.” Fredo says “well you’re gonna have a fawking problem.” Chad calmly steps forward and responds “What? What are you gonna do about it?” Fredo threatens Chad. The Chad implores Fredo: “Do something, do something, do something.” Fredo threatens to “wreck” Chad and throw him down the stairs, to which Chad responds “please do. ...Why don’t you do it then?” But Fredo instead does nothing.

At this point, Fredo’s security steps between them. Fredo invites Chad to “take a swing,” even though it was Fredo who first began with physical threats. Chad remains calm, because he knows he’d wack Fredo with ease. Fredo now escalates his threats at this point, fully aware that his security will quickly prevent any physical confrontation.

So in summary, we saw a calm Chad bullying a thin-skinned bitch-made Fredo. Chef Chad was clearly ready to slap the spumoni out of that linguini-brained chowderhead and turn his face into bruschetta. Yeah, Chad was rude, but Fredo is the one who got upset and made the empty threats that he never intended to follow through with. Fredo Cuomo = cucked.

This is 100% accurate.

Chad wasn't scared and was toying with Fredo. Chad's superior intelligence was telling him to not throw the first punch since he was being recorded.

Even took his glasses off like a boss.

Cuomo said "Its like the N-word for us".
He meant the Cuomos. Callin a Cuomo a Fredo is fightin words

He said Italians. Anyone Italian. "Are any of you guys Italian? It's like the "N"-word to us". I didn't go back, but I heard it that way. That's why I said I'd check on that (with Italian buddies) and did. Means nothing to anyone except him (and CNN, now) because apparently Rush Limbaugh has been calling him that. So that makes it a legit slur for everyone else on the planet. Like the n-word, I guess. I don't get letting words sting you so bad. I'm old school. They told us sticks and stones and shut the fuck up about it, already.

When someone calls you a punk ass bitch and you do nothing, you definitely got cucked.

In this situation Chad took the high road and looked good which was his plan the whole time. Fredo Cuomo looks like a bitch now that can't control himself in public.

When someone calls you a punk ass bitch and you do nothing, you definitely got cucked.

Talk is cheap. Shut up and take it outside. That was nothing but Cuomo bluster that he tried to take to the level of bullying, but the kid wasn't really having it.
<{vega}>

But is punk ass bitch as bad as an ethnic slur
lol @ slur. That will be the new buzz word. Anything you say that they don't like is an ethnic slur. I mean, they've really worn out racist and dog whistle and countless other terms and phrases, but you know they're going to run with this one, too.
It's an ethnic slur. Frankly, it's crazy that CNN hasn't issued a correction or something. Because even they know it's not.

That was a bit extreme. Maybe Cuomo was drinking? Should've just moved on if all the loser did was call him Fredo.

He said Italians. Anyone Italian. "Are any of you guys Italian? It's like the "N"-word to us". I didn't go back, but I heard it that way. That's why I said I'd check on that (with Italian buddies) and did. Means nothing to anyone except him (and CNN, now) because apparently Rush Limbaugh has been calling him that. So that makes it a legit slur for everyone else on the planet. Like the n-word, I guess. I don't get letting words sting you so bad. I'm old school. They told us sticks and stones and shut the fuck up about it, already.

Unless I’m completely out of touch, all it is is a contextual insult. In The Godfather, Fredo was weak and dim-witted among his family and calling someone Fredo would amount to implying that they are essentially the black sheep of the family.

Calling Cuomo that was clearly a jab at the fact that his father and brother were governors while he, to date, has not attained that role.

Neither guy should be applauded here. Big dude troll was acting like a smug jerk. Mission accomplished in that he baited Cuomo who made himself look foolish. But I don’t think baiting and instigating should be celebrated.

Cuomo meanwhile could have played it off and walked away but he got aggressive, over-the-top and foolish.

Talk is cheap. Shut up and take it outside. That was nothing but Cuomo bluster that he tried to take to the level of bullying, but the kid wasn't really having it.
<{vega}>
From the looks of it, Cuomo was ready to throw down. I don't even like Cuomo, but that is how I saw it. I really think the Trump guy did not expect Cuomo to act like that.

To be honest, I'm not even sure "Fredo" is an ethnic slur. lol

Cuomo seems to. And that means a guy insulted him in the worst possible way. Yet he did not throw down

Back