Television Cobra Kai season 5 trailer IS HERE!!!

Looks like Miguel lost that baby fat around his face

I disagree about Assface, he DID score a point on Kyler but was not counted. Assface was expecting a karate spar, Kyler went with a no holds barred notion. Your analogy would mean that someone can commit a foul which is against the rule of the sport and get the spot of the kid who played fair, was winning until he lost because he got fouled.

I disagree with the finite spot. Dojo still had room capacity, it could still manage Assface in the dojo. A football coach has to be tough, cut throat and ruthless, I understand, but with Kyler he plays favoritism. Assface scored a point but was not counted. Imagine Bobby kicks Robertson, point round kick, back to your corners is what Kreese said. But not imagine if Robertson gets up and starts throwing haymakers at Bobby and Bobby gets kicked out for losing. The cobra kai gang would think that Kreese is insane. Sparring was karate rules, football tryouts are football rules. By ruleset, Kyler should have been kicked out and Kreese should have counted Assface front kick as points.

Sensei Kreese: We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

Kreese's most iconic line. It defines his ethos - he showed no mercy to his former commander in CPT Turner, who confronted him and became his enemy. He wants students willing to do the same.

Assface's first attack point is scored, shown by the white flag being raised at 0:48 of your clip. But you need 3 points (or Ippon to win a match in KK tournament rules). Kyler earns ippon by way of tapout and is further urged to "finish him." There's not much controversial about this match other than Mitch losing to Kyler under house rules.

What's notable is the Hawk/Kyler angle. Kreese sees Kyler and Brucks mogging Hawk as he walks in. He knows there's beef and he knows what Kyler and Brucks are capable of because he just scouted them. It's no coincidence he has Mitch (Hawk's friend) match Kyler (knowing the Kyler win will set off Hawk), and then oversees Hawk decimating Brucks. He welcomes the conflict and expects the stronger of Hawk and Kyler to prevail. It's jungle law.

Yes Terry is insane, look at his smile, he looks like an aging version of joker, a version where he is an aging serial killer joker:

The moment he realizes Ray wants to be cobra kai bad, he smiles and the music and the smile is akin to a deranged serial killer who just found himself a victim out of nowhere. So yes, he is insane

You note this yet believe Terry is more deserving of redemption and sympathy than Kreese? Without the Kreese loyalty virtue, (insane) Terry is a conniving weasel. At least Kreese is about direct confrontation - face down your enemy and man up. Don't bribe referees, beat defenseless morons into a coma or frame your former BFF for aggravated assault without confronting him directly and settling it like men.

war does something to a man, you have to have been to know what I mean!

I have. Twice.

Last edited:
Sensei Kreese: We do not train to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, in the streets, in competition: A man confronts you, he is the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy.

Kreese's most iconic line. It defines his ethos - he showed no mercy to his former commander in CPT Turner, who confronted him and became his enemy. He wants students willing to do the same.

Assface's first attack point is scored, shown by the white flag being raised at 0:48 of your clip. But you need 3 points (or Ippon to win a match in KK tournament rules). Kyler earns ippon by way of tapout and is further urged to "finish him." There's not much controversial about this match other than Mitch losing to Kyler under house rules.

What's notable is the Hawk/Kyler angle. Kreese sees Kyler and Brucks mogging Hawk as he walks in. He knows there's beef and he knows what Kyler and Brucks are capable of because he just scouted them. It's no coincidence he has Mitch (Hawk's friend) match Kyler (knowing the Kyler win will set off Hawk), and then oversees Hawk decimating Brucks. He welcomes the conflict and expects the stronger of Hawk and Kyler to prevail. It's jungle law.

You note this yet believe Terry is more deserving of redemption and sympathy than Kreese? Without the Kreese loyalty virtue, (insane) Terry is a conniving weasel. At least Kreese is about direct confrontation - face down your enemy and man up. Don't bribe referees, beat defenseless morons into a coma or frame your former BFF for aggravated assault without confronting him directly and settling it like men.

I have. Twice.

I will agree with you on Kyler and Mitch. Its a fair point but prepare for my rant on Terry Chicken Boy because you are in for one HELL of a rough ride!

FIRST of all, don't you dare call him a weasel while Kreese used a restraining order on Amanda like a PUSSY! He also knows the whole they/them and blames Sam ( a minor) for school incident in front of a committee. Real mature and real mature putting a snake in the car dealership. These are all pussy moves by Kreese since he NEVER confronted Daniel but just attacked the dealership.

Second of all, Terry was in fact redeemed, Kreese was the one who seeked Terry which means he was the instigator since he was the one who started the fire. Terry WARNED Kreese with "why can't you let sleeping dogs lie!"

This was a direct instruction to Kreese that Silver is trying to contain his inner monster to his best of ability. This requires exertion of effort, an effort by any human is considered respectable because it requires action. Mr. Silver spent 35 years doing a great job suppressing Terry through Terrence. That and he had the humility and absent of ego to seek a therapist to get clarity. Even though he may not have the same strong mindedness as Mr. Miyagi, Terry used his resources to cope with his trauma through veganism and medication. Of course Mr. Miyagi had his drunken sorrow moment as well.

Both Terry and Mr. Miyagi lived respectable lives meanwhile Kreese was the one holding a grudge OVER dead guy!

The first thing Kreese says to Daniel after 35 years is insulting Mr. Miyagi for not being alive. Meanwhile Terry did truly apologize but due to past history, I understand Danny not believing it. Also its important to note that Terry gave Mr. Miyagi props for being a wise older man while Kreese called him a "little bastard"

Like how fucking hateful do you have to be to hold a grudge on someone who died years ago, a guy you haven't seen in 35 years?

Not to mention how petty Kreese is, if he was a chick, he would PMS all day because he literally gets triggered by everything. He got upset because Terry was a better teacher than him which his ego could not handle.

Kreese showed me as an adult that he is a straight up bitch and worse of all, he stole the dojo from Johnny which is another weasel move. In the rooftop, Sam gave Lawrence shit but Johnny never got personal and was a mature adult while Kreese blames the kids for this and that. Kreese is a monster to the max because Terry hurts people he knows, Kreese will put anyone and everyone in harms ways even if they have nothing to do with anything. He is also a shitty businessman, you do not need a killer instinct to learn karate, what you need is proper foundation and nerve of steel to deal with the chaos of combat.

To recap Kreeses weasel bitch moves:

- Stole the dojo from a guy who saved him from poverty
- Restraining order on Amanda despite being some big bad sensei ( pussy move)
- Encouraging kids to seek revenge on their enemies because it benefits him
- Triggering Terry for simple reason that Terry is a better sensei plain and simple
- Being ungrateful for everything Johnny Lawrence and Terry Silver have done for him
- Holding a grudge on someone who could have fucked him up badly twice

Lastly, Kreese has been a very shitty friend all and all. Hats of to him for saving Terry's life. But post-war Terry was the one who was doing favors for him left and right for 15 years. Bought him a dojo, free vacation, bought 20 locations, offering him a job. Yet Kreese abandoned him when Terry needed him and YET Terry FORGAVE him and did all those things AGAIN until Kreese started insulting him left and right.

As a friend, Kreese is a pest and no matter what Terry does, he can never repay that debt because Kreese has only humanized Tory and Johnny while everyone else is just cannon fodder. Silver wised up to that realization and decided to act before Kreese was going to discard him. Terry used OODA, observe, orient, decide, act to successfully prevent Kreese coming after him which was most likely the case to be honest with you.

Strike First
Strike Hard
No Mercy

Fuck yeah. Let's go!

As a friend, Kreese is a pest and no matter what Terry does, he can never repay that debt because Kreese has only humanized Tory and Johnny while everyone else is just cannon fodder. Silver wised up to that realization and decided to act before Kreese was going to discard him. Terry used OODA, observe, orient, decide, act to successfully prevent Kreese coming after him which was most likely the case to be honest with you.

Silver deciding to act before Kreese discards him is some pathological abandonment complex borderline personality stuff. I mean...if Kreese discards him then it just didn't work out again I guess. Lesson learned for good and back to the mansion ought to do it I would think for a reasonable person. Is taking criminal action before somebody can choose to like somebody else better than you really sane behavior?

I'll agree that Kreese showed up at his door and awoke the sleeping dragon. But that still makes Silver a dragon as opposed to justified.

Last edited:
I will agree with you on Kyler and Mitch. Its a fair point but prepare for my rant on Terry Chicken Boy because you are in for one HELL of a rough ride!

FIRST of all, don't you dare call him a weasel while Kreese used a restraining order on Amanda like a PUSSY! He also knows the whole they/them and blames Sam ( a minor) for school incident in front of a committee. Real mature and real mature putting a snake in the car dealership. These are all pussy moves by Kreese since he NEVER confronted Daniel but just attacked the dealership.

Second of all, Terry was in fact redeemed, Kreese was the one who seeked Terry which means he was the instigator since he was the one who started the fire. Terry WARNED Kreese with "why can't you let sleeping dogs lie!"

This was a direct instruction to Kreese that Silver is trying to contain his inner monster to his best of ability. This requires exertion of effort, an effort by any human is considered respectable because it requires action. Mr. Silver spent 35 years doing a great job suppressing Terry through Terrence. That and he had the humility and absent of ego to seek a therapist to get clarity. Even though he may not have the same strong mindedness as Mr. Miyagi, Terry used his resources to cope with his trauma through veganism and medication. Of course Mr. Miyagi had his drunken sorrow moment as well.

Both Terry and Mr. Miyagi lived respectable lives meanwhile Kreese was the one holding a grudge OVER dead guy!

The first thing Kreese says to Daniel after 35 years is insulting Mr. Miyagi for not being alive. Meanwhile Terry did truly apologize but due to past history, I understand Danny not believing it. Also its important to note that Terry gave Mr. Miyagi props for being a wise older man while Kreese called him a "little bastard"

Like how fucking hateful do you have to be to hold a grudge on someone who died years ago, a guy you haven't seen in 35 years?

Not to mention how petty Kreese is, if he was a chick, he would PMS all day because he literally gets triggered by everything. He got upset because Terry was a better teacher than him which his ego could not handle.

Kreese showed me as an adult that he is a straight up bitch and worse of all, he stole the dojo from Johnny which is another weasel move. In the rooftop, Sam gave Lawrence shit but Johnny never got personal and was a mature adult while Kreese blames the kids for this and that. Kreese is a monster to the max because Terry hurts people he knows, Kreese will put anyone and everyone in harms ways even if they have nothing to do with anything. He is also a shitty businessman, you do not need a killer instinct to learn karate, what you need is proper foundation and nerve of steel to deal with the chaos of combat.

To recap Kreeses weasel bitch moves:

- Stole the dojo from a guy who saved him from poverty
- Restraining order on Amanda despite being some big bad sensei ( pussy move)
- Encouraging kids to seek revenge on their enemies because it benefits him
- Triggering Terry for simple reason that Terry is a better sensei plain and simple
- Being ungrateful for everything Johnny Lawrence and Terry Silver have done for him
- Holding a grudge on someone who could have fucked him up badly twice

Lastly, Kreese has been a very shitty friend all and all. Hats of to him for saving Terry's life. But post-war Terry was the one who was doing favors for him left and right for 15 years. Bought him a dojo, free vacation, bought 20 locations, offering him a job. Yet Kreese abandoned him when Terry needed him and YET Terry FORGAVE him and did all those things AGAIN until Kreese started insulting him left and right.

LOL

I get you're invested in Terry, but come on dude. I'm not saying Kreese is a respectable guy. He and Terry are villains. These are the guys that orchestrated the months long humiliation of a HS kid and then planned to run the train on him (or whatever creepy shit they were going to do to him with Barnes) at the dojo in the middle of the night, before they got their asses rearranged by a geriatric midget.

You make a fair point that Terry sought help and was living an above table albeit pussified existence before Kreese came back into his life. Terry and Kreese have clearly had beefs and petty squabbles over the years as long time friends often do. You could say that Kreese coming back was like giving a bottle of Jack to a long sober alcoholic, leading to his relapse. These guys vibe off each other and do bad shit.

When Stingray walks in, Terry is salty about Kreese taking his money yet telling him what to do. Perfectly understandable. Had Terry done what every other CK main character has done in such a situation - do petty shit to get even, he'd be cast in a sympathetic light. He had choices like do you A) call up the landlord to raise the rent, B) draw a giant penis in front of Kreese's face on a billboard, C) encourage his students to steal a panda or some shit from the zoo or D) beat a hapless doofus into the living death, bribe a referee so his girl can win (after encouraging her to cheat before the final) and then arrange for his "innocent" BFF to be arrested and jailed for a crime you committed.

That Terry chooses D calls his decision making into question and puts him in a different league than anyone else in Cobra Kai. The dude is a straight felon and criminal, not just a namby pamby kind of misunderstood villain like Kreese is.

Last edited:
Silver deciding to act before Kreese discards him is some pathological abandonment complex borderline personality stuff. I mean...if Kreese discards him then it just didn't work out again I guess. Lesson learned for good and back to the mansion ought to do it I would think for a reasonable person. Is taking criminal action before somebody can choose to like somebody else better than you really sane behavior?

I'll agree that Kreese showed up at his door and awoke the sleeping dragon. But that still makes Silver a dragon as opposed to justified.

Make no mistake that he is insane. I mean if Cobra Kai karate kid franchise was a street fighter series, Terry Silvers arena would be a padded cell which I fear that is going to be his final destination and like Danny boy said, he will find a way to crawl out of it.

That being said, Terry knows Kreese, he knows that Kreese is relentless, he acted in the moment and framed him for murder. It was a crime of opportunity, it was pretty dark thing to do, even for Terry. My thing is, how would Terry shake this guy out of his life?

Its almost like dealing with Kreese became an extreme situation and Mr. Silver believes that you have to take extreme measure which he did which makes it dark but also consistent within the frame of Terry-sensei-sama!

LOL

I get you're invested in Terry, but come on dude. I'm not saying Kreese is a respectable guy. He and Terry are villains. These are the guys that orchestrated the months long humiliation of a HS kid and then planned to run the train on him (or whatever creepy shit they were going to do to him with Barnes) at the dojo in the middle of the night, before they got their asses rearranged by a geriatric midget.

You make a fair point that Terry sought help and was living an above table albeit pussified existence before Kreese came back into his life. Terry and Kreese have clearly had beefs and petty squabbles over the years as long time friends often do. You could say that Kreese coming back was like giving a bottle of Jack to a long sober alcoholic, leading to his relapse. These guys vibe off each other and do bad shit.

When Stingray walks in, Terry is salty about Kreese taking his money yet telling him what to do. Perfectly understandable. Had Terry done what every other CK main character has done in such a situation - do petty shit to get even, he'd be cast in a sympathetic light. He had choices like do you A) call up the landlord to raise the rent, B) draw a giant penis in front of Kreese's face on a billboard, C) encourage his students to steal a panda or some shit from the zoo or D) beat a hapless doofus into the living death, bribe a referee so his girl can win (after encouraging her to cheat before the final) and then arrange for his "innocent" BFF to be arrested and jailed for a crime you committed.

That Terry chooses D calls his decision making into question and puts him in a different league than anyone else in Cobra Kai. The dude is a straight felon and criminal, not just a namby pamby kind of misunderstood villain like Kreese is.

I agree that he is a villain, he knows he is a villain, Terry knows what he did was completely over the top that it was insane for him to talk about it.

I also agree that what he did to Kreese was a bit extreme, but a great man once said, extreme situation, requires...extreme measure!

I will even go out of my way and I will defend your point further and say that Terry was a bit of a POS when he blamed Kreese for the Miyagi beef by telling Kreese not to hold on to the past despite the fact that Kreese try to move on with his life in the beginning of KK3 but Terry convinced him to seek revenge. So in a way, I would say that Terry is a shitty person for shifting the vengeful angle and putting it on Kreese with his statement of

"You had the whole valley at the palm of your hand and you blew it and all because of your rivalry with Miyagi"

That made me upset at Terry because technically speaking, the 80s Kreese was the one who wanted to move, it was Terry WHO actually went out of his way for petty revenge. I am surprised that Kreese never called him out and in fact, he responded as if Terry recite a correct fact.

This was one of the few moments that I was against Silver. But in that scene, he did redeem himself by talking about focusing on the kids and moving on from the past so that the cobra kai students can live better more fulfilled lives. So in a sense, he was still trying to do the right thing and he even did try to apologize but sadly, his apology though sincere was not met with kindness since he met Daniel with a fake apology when they first met.

Also we feel that Stinkray is a victim but technically speaking, he DID assault bunch of kids in season 2 as well his neighbor. But because he is a comedic character, his dishonorable actions are kind of brushed aside. In a way, Ray is worse than Terry because Terry never went in to school and started kicking teenage ass. His reason was to "defend the dojo" which made no sense since he was attacking kids in high school.

That being said, Terry knows Kreese, he knows that Kreese is relentless, he acted in the moment and framed him for murder. It was a crime of opportunity, it was pretty dark thing to do, even for Terry. My thing is, how would Terry shake this guy out of his life?

Bro I really think going back to his mansion and not returning Kreese's phone calls would have probably worked. But even if not...on a scale of 1-10, going home is a 1 and framing Kreese for crimes is a 9.9 and there were all manners of unexplored middle ground options.

I think the shown has worn out its welcome but I'll still watch. I absolutely loved Season 1-3 but 4 and 5 feel needless and just a show for the sake of being a show.

Bro I really think going back to his mansion and not returning Kreese's phone calls would have probably worked. But even if not...on a scale of 1-10, going home is a 1 and framing Kreese for crimes is a 9.9 and there were all manners of unexplored middle ground options.

This is the thing people overlook, Terry did ignore his message and yet, Kreese intruded by coming to his place of residence. They were 3 chicks from high school that were in to me. I was in a bad place and never made a move. A decade later, social media came, I went to add them on Instagram and they ignored the request or rejected it flat out.

You know what I did?

Nothing, I got the hint and that was that. Kreese did not get the hint at all. After 35 years, he tried to comeback to Terry's life. He did and now Terry wants him gone but because Kreese established report and has power over him psychology wise and so Terry felt the need to get rid of him so that he cannot literally come to his place of residence.

Lastly, think of it from Terry's perspective. He sees his friend who is holding on to a 35 year old grudge. His friends need for revenge has become so deranged that he has to mention a painful memory from 50 years ago!

Clearly Kreese cant let shit ago, be it 35 years or 50 year old incidents and Terry saw that Kreese is living in the past + Kreese was homeless and so at least in prison, he gets a roof and a free meal which is better than how Kreese lived his life while acting on free will. Hell, Terry did him a favor seeing that a man is so beyond redemption that he cant even provide for himself without stealing someone's business.

Also in the restaurant scene, it was implied that Silver did his homework on Kreese and found out few details that Kreese withheld from him in which he called him out for it. So he prolly knows about Kreese and how he lived the bum life.

Clearly Kreese cant let shit ago, be it 35 years or 50 year old incidents and Terry saw that Kreese is living in the past + Kreese was homeless and so at least in prison, he gets a roof and a free meal which is better than how Kreese lived his life while acting on free will. Hell, Terry did him a favor seeing that a man is so beyond redemption that he cant even provide for himself without stealing someone's business.

Bro these are some scary rationalization mental gymnastics.

Bro these are some scary rationalization mental gymnastics.

Yo real talk, I am having more of a fun. Still, Kreese deserves some punishment. He had a good thing going with a loyal friend and a talented group of students and a very badass dojo.

All the debates aside, when I look back at Kreese, he ruined his own life with his own shitty decisions, he could have accepted Terry's job and in free time, he could have taught karate to under privilaged youth. Or he could have respected Johnny's version of cobra kai and have the humility to understand that his original cobra message is not perfect. He could have been grateful for having Terry back in to his life like the good old days, he could have been appreciative that Terry is a good teacher and that he could learn a thing or two from Terry's teaching style.

Kreese was so insanely blessed with so many great things in his life post- war.

I have had friends who I went above and beyond with favors and they just disappeared or cut contact once I did what they asked me to. It is horrible and I have mentioned that I have deep admiration for Terry because I had shitty friends. Kind of like daddy issues except its friendship-issues for me.

I have had friends who I went above and beyond with favors and they just disappeared or cut contact once I did what they asked me to. It is horrible and I have mentioned that I have deep admiration for Terry because I had shitty friends. Kind of like daddy issues except its friendship-issues for me.

Yeah I've had fairweather friends and ride or die friends as well so I get it. And that's part of the reason with Terry Silver I'd be like you bitch you framed me and sent me to prison after I saved your life and didn't even talk to me about what the problems were...

I have to admit I was a little bit heartbroken...as far as movie characters go...to see the Silver Kreese friendship fall apart. I just think Silver went so far that I don't even need to see it repaired now. For me I think maybe the only redemption is if we learn he was off his meds or something.

Yeah I've had fairweather friends and ride or die friends as well so I get it. And that's part of the reason with Terry Silver I'd be like you bitch you framed me and sent me to prison after I saved your life and didn't even talk to me about what the problems were...

I have to admit I was a little bit heartbroken...as far as movie characters go...to see the Silver Kreese friendship fall apart. I just think Silver went so far that I don't even need to see it repaired now. For me I think maybe the only redemption is if we learn he was off his meds or something.

Yeah it was a real depressing as well. When I saw the teaser when Terry said "what do you want!?" I assumed he was gonna follow it up with "YO JOHNNY BOY!!!"

I thought 99 percent that he was just joking with Kreese like how a friend sees you and seems serious and angry but then he will burst in to joy and celebrates the fact that he ran in to you. I could not even begin to imagine that their friendship was capable of even going a stray let alone end up in a bad place.

I would have assumed that during the time skip, Terry would hire a PI to see what happened to Kreese. Like they were bros for 15 years, dude disappears and you wanna know if he is still alive. I don't know I guess when Terry had his broke down when he did, he prolly resented Kreese not being there. I believe if the timing wasn't so messed up, this wouldn't have been an issue.

Terry's resentment is not about Kreese leaving his life but rather about when Kreese left his life. I think the timing led to extreme resentment.

This is the thing people overlook, Terry did ignore his message and yet, Kreese intruded by coming to his place of residence. They were 3 chicks from high school that were in to me. I was in a bad place and never made a move. A decade later, social media came, I went to add them on Instagram and they ignored the request or rejected it flat out.

You know what I did?

Nothing, I got the hint and that was that. Kreese did not get the hint at all. After 35 years, he tried to comeback to Terry's life. He did and now Terry wants him gone but because Kreese established report and has power over him psychology wise and so Terry felt the need to get rid of him so that he cannot literally come to his place of residence.

Lastly, think of it from Terry's perspective. He sees his friend who is holding on to a 35 year old grudge. His friends need for revenge has become so deranged that he has to mention a painful memory from 50 years ago!

Also in the restaurant scene, it was implied that Silver did his homework on Kreese and found out few details that Kreese withheld from him in which he called him out for it. So he prolly knows about Kreese and how he lived the bum life.

Yo real talk, I am having more of a fun. Still, Kreese deserves some punishment. He had a good thing going with a loyal friend and a talented group of students and a very badass dojo.

All the debates aside, when I look back at Kreese, he ruined his own life with his own shitty decisions, he could have accepted Terry's job and in free time, he could have taught karate to under privilaged youth. Or he could have respected Johnny's version of cobra kai and have the humility to understand that his original cobra message is not perfect. He could have been grateful for having Terry back in to his life like the good old days, he could have been appreciative that Terry is a good teacher and that he could learn a thing or two from Terry's teaching style.

Kreese was so insanely blessed with so many great things in his life post- war.

Yeah it was a real depressing as well. When I saw the teaser when Terry said "what do you want!?" I assumed he was gonna follow it up with "YO JOHNNY BOY!!!"

I thought 99 percent that he was just joking with Kreese like how a friend sees you and seems serious and angry but then he will burst in to joy and celebrates the fact that he ran in to you. I could not even begin to imagine that their friendship was capable of even going a stray let alone end up in a bad place.

I would have assumed that during the time skip, Terry would hire a PI to see what happened to Kreese. Like they were bros for 15 years, dude disappears and you wanna know if he is still alive. I don't know I guess when Terry had his broke down when he did, he prolly resented Kreese not being there. I believe if the timing wasn't so messed up, this wouldn't have been an issue.

Terry's resentment is not about Kreese leaving his life but rather about when Kreese left his life. I think the timing led to extreme resentment.

Holy one-sided rationalization, Batman!

I know you're just having fun dude. The way I see it, Terry and Kreese are like an old married couple that bickers. Their discussions are loaded because they have years of built up resentment.

Up to the end of S4, Kreese was being more unreasonable. He was needling Terry. But when a bickering spouse does that, the partner just responds in kind, they don't usually smash the other over the head with a sledgehammer.

In the CK world, toon force seems to be in effect during fights. No one dies or gets seriously hurt. The caveat is that if someone is sucker punched, they can get injured. Examples are Miguel (sucker kicked by bitch ass Robby), Dmitri's broken arm and Stingray beaten into the living death unawares by Terry. Other than that, it's game on if combatants are ready to rumble.

Hawk beat Brucks to a pulp in the dojo but no issues. Daniel left 5 (aggressive) hockey players face down ass up with no repercussions. No serious injuries from the school brawl except Miguel. Daniel, Johnny and Kreese have KTFOed each other without CTE. Had there been a shotgun in the gym and Johnny blasted Kreese, his face would have turned black for 10 seconds before shaking it off and just getting more angry.

But sucker punches are rare in CK. Robby immediately felt remorse for Miguel. It took him awhile to acknowledge, but Hawk felt bad and made amends with Dmitri. But these are kids. Terry is the only adult to willfully sucker punch anyone in CK and he's done it three times: 1) cro copped Johnny from the shadows like a bitch, 2) sent Stingray to the shadow realm and 3) metaphorically stabbed Kreese in the back.

Terry needs to answer for his crimes against the toon force!

Holy one-sided rationalization, Batman!

I know you're just having fun dude. The way I see it, Terry and Kreese are like an old married couple that bickers. Their discussions are loaded because they have years of built up resentment.

Up to the end of S4, Kreese was being more unreasonable. He was needling Terry. But when a bickering spouse does that, the partner just responds in kind, they don't usually smash the other over the head with a sledgehammer.

In the CK world, toon force seems to be in effect during fights. No one dies or gets seriously hurt. The caveat is that if someone is sucker punched, they can get injured. Examples are Miguel (sucker kicked by bitch ass Robby), Dmitri's broken arm and Stingray beaten into the living death unawares by Terry. Other than that, it's game on if combatants are ready to rumble.

Hawk beat Brucks to a pulp in the dojo but no issues. Daniel left 5 (aggressive) hockey players face down ass up with no repercussions. No serious injuries from the school brawl except Miguel. Daniel, Johnny and Kreese have KTFOed each other without CTE. Had there been a shotgun in the gym and Johnny blasted Kreese, his face would have turned black for 10 seconds before shaking it off and just getting more angry.

But sucker punches are rare in CK. Robby immediately felt remorse for Miguel. It took him awhile to acknowledge, but Hawk felt bad and made amends with Dmitri. But these are kids. Terry is the only adult to willfully sucker punch anyone in CK and he's done it three times: 1) cro copped Johnny from the shadows like a bitch, 2) sent Stingray to the shadow realm and 3) metaphorically stabbed Kreese in the back.

Terry needs to answer for his crimes against the toon force!

Here is the thing, you are not wrong about everything you mentioned and this will happen again. Post KK3, karma visited Terry because while Terry was busy terrorizing Danny boy ( feels weird that me and Lapusso share a first name) he completely neglected the fact that there was a case being built against him in regards to the Borneo thing.

I assume that another dose of Karma will visit Terry and it maybe from either Mike Barnes OR...the original sensei of Mike Barnes. The man who actually trained Mike to be a national champ. For all we know, Terry stole his star pupil at a time when this unseen sensei may have needed Mike Barnes with his dojo while Terry dangled the franchise over his head.

As far as Chozen and Daniel goes, this is not a fight they can win by fighting. This is an influential fight technically speaking. I mean even if Chozen kicks Terry's ass, it still doesn't change a thing. The public will see a middle age man beating up an an older man. Terry would spin it in the media in a way that the Miyagis are bunch of filthy animals who resort to barbaric savagery.

He will mention how Mr. Keene under the mentorship of Mr. Larusso kicked Mr. Diaz and put him in a coma. While under the mentorship of cobra kai, Mr. Keene became nurturing sempai to Kenny and Kenny can vouch for that Robby taught him that cobra kai is all about Kindness, Compassion and....fair play! ( and not kicking someone who just showed mercy)

So you see, even if Chozen wins, he still loses and will get deported because Terry knows how to frame or reframe the situation to present reality the way he sees fit for consumption.

My one sided rationalization is still better more coherent than Amber Heards lawyer.

I think the shown has worn out its welcome but I'll still watch. I absolutely loved Season 1-3 but 4 and 5 feel needless and just a show for the sake of being a show.

Same feeling here. 1-3 was amazing, but season 4 I didn't like it very much. Expect the same from season 5. Obviously I will still watch it, but they are pushing it now.

Not a fan of the change from yellow to red, thats like changing the Yankees pinstripes.

With Chozen seemingly being in this season a lot, would love to see flashback scenes of younger Sato training him and hell lets get crazy and see some young Miyagi flashbacks while we are at it. Still need more Silver/Kreese flashback action as well.

Make season 5 all flashbacks, I said what I said!

And bring back Mike Barnes.

Excited we dont have to wait a year this time around and I still love the show (minus the laughable scenes when the kids get into huge brawls in random places) but as the show grows, the less Miyagi gets seen or talked about. Miyagi defined this franchise and some more respect needs to be put on his name! More KK1-3 nods please and thank you.

Back