WHAT WULD YOU CALL PERSON
WHO IS NOT ASSURING
NOT CONFIDENT IN HIM SELF
BE MORE HUMBLE/WHILE EVERYBODY AROUND YOU WANT IT HIS WAY
what would you call that person?

I would call that person

TRUMP

GettyImages-2873707.jpg

Report: Coca-Cola Forcing Employees To Complete Training 'To Be Less White' – OutKick
If you are reading this while drinking a can of Coke, may I suggest a Pepsi? Friday, images leaked online of an alleged internal whistleblower at
cropped-Outkick-Favicon-32x32.png
www.outkick.com
Coke is my favorite soda, tastes better than Pepsi. I have no skin in the game, here with popcorn

reading this . i just want to ask people here
WHO IS NOT ASSURING
I would call that person an interglory

reading this . i just want to ask people here
WHO IS NOT ASSURING
Not confident in themselves while also needing to be more humble seems contradictory. Not sure of what you’re getting at though, just pointing that out.

just tell me what would you call that person and lets go from there if anybody wants to be that in any race

White people are inherently oppressive and harmful to all minorities and members of the LGBTQ+ community. So I think Coca Cola is in the right here.

Also racism against White people does not and has not historically ever existed. Racism is power+ privilege and White Christian Supremacists are the most powerful group in America and control almost every single media outlet and major corporation. So thus it's refreshing to see for once something not go their way.

You probably want to dial it back about 95%. Trolling is an art of subtlety. You're doing it wrong.

LOL. You should change you name to The Big Double Yellow. How did I know you were going to get carded with the stupid racist shit you were saying? Try being a good person for once and you'll get more respect. And try not to treat people different because of their skin color. That's called Racism.
Am surprised something was done actually. That guy was also just doing 1-liner attacks on people non-stop in this thread.

Yeah...

I have NEVER had to work a day in my life, (my family is rich x rich and I have a bonkers x bonkers x beyond bonkers trust fund) but I still do because I love art.

Loser ahoy!
yOU ARE IN THE RUNNING FOR THE WORST POSTER HERE
I will look for it at the Mitsuwa mall next time I go
yeah man it has extra rikopin which is the ingredients that gives it the umami or savory flavor. It’s as good if not better than Heinz and for me tends to be like 20 cents cheaper a bottle

LOL. You should change you name to The Big Double Yellow. How did I know you were going to get carded with the stupid racist shit you were saying? Try being a good person for once and you'll get more respect. And try not to treat people different because of their skin color. That's called Racism.

@ElKarlo Are you shocked this guy got dubbed?

CUH.
RYE.

Stay classy too!

yOU ARE IN THE RUNNING FOR THE WORST POSTER HERE

yeah man it has extra rikopin which is the ingredients that gives it the umami or savory flavor. It’s as good if not better than Heinz and for me tends to be like 20 cents cheaper a bottle

The worst poster here you say...

Some would call THAT an utter complement, so...thanks mister!

The worst poster here you say...

Some would call THAT an utter complement, so...thanks mister!
Says the guy who rewrote to “neneer keener neener in richer than you “. You’re just awful

Says the guy who rewrote to “neneer keener neener in richer than you “. You’re just awful

I never said that to you.

Stop yer crying.

You COULD have more $$$/assets than me. Who knows.

Then again, The War Room COULD be a shining light of truth and justice for all! lol

No whiny tattle tales here. No sir.

I never said that to you.

Stop yer crying.

You COULD have more $$$/assets than me. Who knows.

Then again, The War Room COULD be a shining light of truth and justice for all! lol

No whiny tattle tales here. No sir.
Are you in elementary school ?

I think if people actually had the ability to "program (beliefs) into the population," they'd use it to make money. Those in the political class (whatever that means, exactly) literally can't even make effective ads to increase their vote share, much less program the population with weird theories about race.

IMO that shows that you're extremely wrong about the nature of "this climate." It's sad to see how misled consumers of rightist media are.

Pick a position and stick with it. You either believe people can be programmed (oh I'm sorry "misled") or they can't.

Being "misled" isn't reserved merely for your political opponents while your side is completely infallible to the nonsense the media and corporations regurgitate.

Jesus you're such a dishonest hack.

If an employer tried this shit with me or anything similar and tell em to fuck off. I'm black. :)

Luckily I live in a state that still as common sense and out still people.

Fucking mindless drones causing problems.

I would love to look at it through the lense of individual context. Always will for individual crimes and such . But sadly when playing the group identity game ( well what if it's black or white ) I'm not willing to do the same. Too many variables. Does the historical context matter in terms of relatively recent arrivals to USA.

Slightly more than 2 million immigrants from sub-Saharan Africa lived in the United States in 2018. While this population remains small, representing just 4.5 percent of the country’s 44.7 million immigrants, it is a rapidly growing one. Between 2010 and 2018, the sub-Saharan African population increased by 52 percent, significantly outpacing the 12 percent growth rate for the overall foreign-born population during that same period.

I don't see history and context mattering to those born recently or recently arrived to the USA. Has nothing to do with skin colour. But attaching all those things uniformly to anyone " black " is common.

For me equality is treating people equally. Regardless of pigment/ heritage/ religion historical injustices etc. I'd tear shreds of anyone who tried to use well the Japanese ( insert race religion here ) did x as a example as to why different standards are used. The past is ugly and brutal for the vast majority of people on this earth. To me it should bare no relevance on how we treat and discuss things now. Except in the context of history. ( if that's the discussion)

I completely get your point tho. But as I said I don't feel it's going to help things get to equality. Group identity/ pigment is a waste of time imo

The immigration thing is apples to potatoes. You can’t ignore history and how it impacts people just because we have immigrants. Slavery, Jim Crow, the GI Bill, housing act; defacto slavery via the penal system that existed in some states as late as the 60s, sentencing disparities, etc. etc. etc. don’t just disappear as events that have legacy impacts on certain populations because of immigrants. And anyone claiming to be for equality would not advocate for pretending these things did not happen / have impact.

That being said I think focusing on poverty, education, and infrastructure in general is the better outcome. In some case a more targeted approach is needed (like if a programs was not being utilized by a certain group it would make sense to understand why and course correct). Concepts like white privileged or be less white is horrible branding even if I understand that it is simple NOT the same as some guy wearing white robs and burning crosses.

Back