Media Colby Covington: "I Was NEVER Offered Ian Garry Fight, Give Me Belal Muhammad"

Just can’t stand this guy anymore, he had one last chance to win the belt and he shit the bed so bad

Belal has earned it 3 times over at this point, colby can defend his BS ranking or just retire

If the UFC bypass Belal for Shavkat I could see Belal being interested in the Colby fight. However, I really hope Leon/Belal is next for the sake of meritocracy.

The entire division is basically unbooked atm & that's kind of annoying because there are so many interesting names in the top 15. Need a Dana video screaming fight announcements asap.

If the UFC bypass Belal for Shavkat I could see Belal being interested in the Colby fight. However, I really hope Leon/Belal is next for the sake of meritocracy.

The entire division is basically unbooked atm & that's kind of annoying because there are so many interesting names in the top 15. Need a Dana video screaming fight announcements asap.
Shavkat is injured i believe

Two old welterweights going at it. Holy shit they’re both going to be 36 this year.

Reactions: mkt
Just can’t stand this guy anymore, he had one last chance to win the belt and he shit the bed so bad

Belal has earned it 3 times over at this point, colby can defend his BS ranking or just retire
People really rag on Belal not pushing it on Burns but no man has ever fought as unbothered for a title shot as Colby did in his last fight

Shavkat is injured i believe
What did he hurt this time? The ankle injury should be long since healed. That was 5 months ago & didn't require surgery.

What did he hurt this time? The ankle injury should be long since healed. That was 5 months ago & didn't require surgery.
Damn time flies.

I think belal gonna get it tho finally

Back