Who would you rather see win next week Ian Garry or Colby Covington?

Lets say if one of them were to win their fights, who would you rather it be? Ian Garry against Vicente Luque or Colby Covington winning the belt against Leon Edwards?

Even if you don't want either one of them to win, select the choice you would rather see win

Curious who is more loved on Sherdog
View attachment 1015998
Colby, hands down. I hope he wins just for the massive butthurt it will cause on the dog.

Lets say if one of them were to win their fights, who would you rather it be? Ian Garry against Vicente Luque or Colby Covington winning the belt against Leon Edwards?

Even if you don't want either one of them to win, select the choice you would rather see win

Curious who is more loved on Sherdog
View attachment 1015998
WAR COLBY!

Colby winning = Calling out Conor/Dustin or not fighting till he gets a champ champ fight.
Leon wants a champ champ fight too but I don't think he has the power to get one, while they might actually give it to Colby seeing as he is already getting one of the most underserved title shots ever.

The consequences are much worse with Colby winning. He is also much less active than Garry

As much as I love to hate Ian, he's gonna win. I'd much rather Ian lose though, Colby is harmless with his stupid act.

Garry. I'm not convinced Colby is a top ten fighter anymore in 2023, he doesn't have a win over any current top 15 WW fighter. Meanwhile, Garry is on the rise, defeated Magny, is undefeated and is creating haters faster than Colby did.

Colby. I like him. I don't really have anything against Garry either though. I don't let the drama get to me.

Honestly probably Garry

People who want Colby to win are fucking insane, none of the contenders will be getting any legit shot at the belt since a guy who doesn't fight contenders now has the belt. How much do you really wanna hear "Shavkat? Never heard of that guy. I only fight the best and do the biggest business with the UFC" while stuttering over his words the entire time.

As much as I love to hate Ian, he's gonna win. I'd much rather Ian lose though, Colby is harmless with his stupid act.
His act is harmless, but him winning would be infinitely worse for the division than Garry winning would be.

Colby is going to demand/wait for a fight with Conor or Poirier and not fight any legit contenders if he wins with belt.

I'd like to see Leon choked out so we can see GSP batter Colby at 300.

I'd like to see Luque shadow-realm Machado. Big Luque fan. Garry is legit though, great fight.

Back