• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Colby Covington: "Ian Garry Hasn't Shown Me He's Serious, STILL Have Unfinished Business With Leon"

I would say give him mvp or wonderboy, only other option is to give that shavkhat a chance since Colby could use him as to see if he is ready for title contenders, and Colby can play it off he needs a serious win, and not easy old guys or losers like Garry.

That way he really hurts Garry’s feelings, and that kid will probably self ruin what hype he has, because he sucks at this game

Both his fights with Usman were competitive, let’s not pretend usmsn didn’t almost lose both fights, he arguably lost the rematch if he didn’t have that 10-8 round. He’s beaten the same guys Usman has beaten besides burns. Usman is like 2 weight classes bigger than Colby too
The political bias is so obvious on here
“Usman almost lost both fights” is a weird of saying he broke Colby’s jaw and soundly beat him in the rematch.

F him, give him Shavkat.

Colby is terrified of Shavkat. I suggested that fight after his loss to Leon but his post fight actions make it clear he wants nothing to do with him. Check out his reaction to being asked:

Notice he doesn't trash Shavkat, he just says it doesn't make sense and quickly moves on to Wonderboy. I don't think he would accept a fight with Shavkat. But the fact he is willing to trash talk Ian Garry suggests if they were to come to him with a fight contract he wouldn't turn it down.

Lawler - 37 and 0-2
Woodley - 37 and 0-2
Masvidal - 37 and 0-2

Now you want to add Burns - 37 and........0-2!

Colby's ranking has been inflated for years because he gets these types of fights. Make him fight someone coming off a win for once
You know Colby is 36 and 1 and 2 in his last 3

Think a fight with Burns makes more sense than a fight with a 25 year old

You know Colby is 36 and 1 and 2 in his last 3

Think a fight with Burns makes more sense than a fight with a 25 year old
Why? He got to face older fighters when he was younger. Maia was 39 he fought Colby. Burns has been facing the younger talent. Why does Colby deserve a special pass? He's already been ducking contenders for 6 years, that's why he's 36 with no wins over anyone in the top 15. He just got an undeserved title shot. It is long past time for him to defend his place in the division.

Why? He got to face older fighters when he was younger. Maia was 39 he fought Colby. Burns has been facing the younger talent. Why does Colby deserve a special pass? He's already been ducking contenders for 6 years, that's why he's 36 with no wins over anyone in the top 15. He just got an undeserved title shot. It is long past time for him to defend his place in the division.
I guess, I'm not a fan of Colby and wouldn't want him near a title fight... and beating Burns stylistically would be impressive to me... but maybe Burns is shot. I think Colby looked shot and scared against Leon...

Usman has the same wins as Colby lmao
That's not been true ever since Usman leapfrogged him for the title, cuz since Usman's title run, yes they did both beat Masvidal and Woodley (though this time, Usman was first on those) Usman  also beat Burns, and Colby twice, and Colby didnt just win different fights to compare, he won basically NO other fights

Last edited:
Lol Colby is retarded. Listen son they already threw you a bone to drop the charges against the Urban Christ Jorge Masvidal. Not their fault you fuckin blew it. No more free rides. Just tone it down before you get checked again, bitch.

Unfinished business with Leon....this guy is 2-2 in his last 4 fights. There are several people in line more deserving of title shot than him.

Back