Media Colby just 10-8'd Ian

I actually didn't think the word "cuck" was spoken in the real world. I'd never heard anybody actually say it. This is why Colby is single with tremendous mental health problems.
To be fair the kind of people that talk like that seldom leave their basement, so yeah, it's a bit surprising to see one roaming in the wilderness

I hope this don't turn into a video war when people want an actual war. Colby looks like the cuck with his turn on your comments demand. Is that the only place where you think you can win a fight on social media?
Dana, end this girly spat and put on the fight.

Last edited:
its one of the top 10 go to insults among my boys maybe im just in with the mentally ill crowd.

I'm just an old coot trying to figure out when the act of watching your wife get railed by another man became such a thing that it deserved a definition. Don't mind me. You're all insane to me at this point.

I hope this don't turn into a video war when people want an actual war. Colby looks like the with his turn on your comments demand. Is that the only place where you think you can win a fight?
Dana, end this girly spat and put on the fight.
Somehow, I'm almost certain that Covington would never agree, and knows it very well.

I'm just an old coot trying to figure out when the act of watching your wife get railed by another man became such a thing that it deserved a definition. Don't mind me. You're all insane to me at this point.
It really does feel like the world has gone crazy.
But I think the world was always crazy but now we know about it because of the mediatization of society.

Lmfao that's a lot of talking coming from a fake patriot who allowed a Brit to shit all over American soil. The only thing he's succeeded at is calling the cops

Some of his better trash talk. Colby fan here, but he is definitely hit or miss. Most of the time it’s a miss. He is getting better in the mic.

Funny how the blind hatred for Garry is making people forget just how inactive, disappointing and irrelevant colby is

It’s not even a callout, he is saying “do these things that are extremely embarassing and then I’ll fight you” Garry will never comply

Funny how the blind hatred for Garry is making people forget just how inactive, disappointing and irrelevant colby is

It’s not even a callout, he is saying “do these things that are extremely embarassing and then I’ll fight you” Garry will never comply
It's the opposite of a callout. It feels more like a theatrical ducking of the fight.

The fact that Ian doesn't have his comments turned on. Is hilarious.
Again, you seem to have extremely low standards for calling someone hilarious.

Are you sure you are using the right word to describe it?

When they started putting estrogen in the water and shaming masculinity.

Oh yes, very embarrassing to turn the comments on his IG page...

Actually it would be embarrassing for Ian. 😂

15087520195527_640x0.jpg

I mean he said this chick is a 4. Come on now.
She is a 4 in Brazil.

All this shit talk better not end in them not fighting each.

Credit to Colby. All Colby haters wouldn't have thought Colby would publicly call out young prime Garry.
Also the turning on the comments stipulation is something we can all get behind.

Back