Media Colby just 10-8'd Ian

Covington has never had a blue collar job in his life.

He's a semi-retired pro fighter and a wannabe social media personality.

He has what was recognize as #BlueCollarSpirit . This he did not have before and almost make Dana cut him, but through application of hard work and American Gumption he develop an historical career known across the West.

"I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions." - Stephen Covey

He has what was recognize as #BlueCollarSpirit . This he did not have before and almost make Dana cut him, but through application of hard work and American Gumption he develop an historical career known across the West.

"I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions." - Stephen Covey
He's a grifter playing a role. He is cosplaying as a blue collar populist.

When he was about to get cut, he pivoted to being a giant asshole. Is that what you consider #BlueCollarSpirit?

"Corner" McGregor <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Colby got some hilarious fighter nicknames put it in the rafters

Tyquil Woodley
CEO of EPO Marty Juiceman
Joanna Nopaycheck AKA Boobiewoman after Joannas boobjob
Low TCity (after Brian failed drug test)
Uncle Fester
Street Judas Phony Montana
Edwards Scissorhands after gouging Belals eye out
I must admit I chuckled at Cumshot Chimaev too

Why in hell would Belal fight Colby?
Belal is next in line for a title shot, he's not in line to fight the most irrelevant fighter on the roster.
he would prob get a title shot quicker as colby has had 3 and belal should have gotten one after colbys first. belal was on a 6 fight win streak with wins over wonderboy and demian maia and colby still got his second title shot before him. then belal extends his win streak to 9 with wins against luque, brady, and burns then 7 months later colby still got his third title shot despite only beating masvidal....... lol belal next in line for a title shot, this is the UFC we are talking about....

he would prob get a title shot quicker as colby has had 3 and belal should have gotten one after colbys first. belal was on a 6 fight win streak with wins over wonderboy and demian maia and colby still got his second title shot before him. then belal extends his win streak to 9 with wins against luque, brady, and burns then 7 months later colby still got his third title shot despite only beating masvidal....... lol belal next in line for a title shot, this is the UFC we are talking about....
Belal is on a long win streak, and Colby has no right to be anywhere near him sir.

Belal is on a long win streak, and Colby has no right to be anywhere near him sir.
belal on a 9 fight win streak with his last 5 wins against top 10 fighters.. its clear as day the UFC gives no shit about his win streak. you say belal belongs no where near him (I AGREE WITH YOU). in an ideal world yes , however this is the UFC were rankings and win streaks mean absolutely nothing and being a social media loudmouth seems to get you more clout with the UFC than actually winning fights. as evident with colby being 2-3 in his last 5 fights with 3 title shots all unwarranted.....

tenor.gif

She's an adjustable 5 at best

Colby's next fight will be in 2028 against Dillon Danis for a title shot (Dillon's 1st ufc fight).

You heard it here first

It all comes down to how much Dana White cock... ahem privilege Colby can get

Back