Colby will Put Hands on Masvidal

Colby is good and could beat Masvidal, but if he does it will not be submission via strikes. Masvidal is too hood for that shit. If Colby wins it's a grind-out decision.

They are on different levels. Colby has snap on his jab, and a strong cross. He's never been rocle
Colby couldn’t knock out a wank

Masvidal is lacking in the striking. Heis WAY too passive. Colby is agressive. He lands, similar to Shamrock vs Diaz

If by "put hands" you mean vigorously dry hump, then yes... you might be correct.

If the two ever met and stayed standing, Colby would get put to sleep, it's just a matter of what round.

Colby is a much better athlete, an NCAA ALL-AMERICAN. Masvidal is the guy the guy picked last in dodgeball.

Elite athlete Vs Street fighter.

If by "put hands" you mean vigorously dry hump, then yes... you might be correct.

If the two ever met and stayed standing, Colby would get put to sleep, it's just a matter of what round.

Put to sleep? He's NEVER been rocked. Colby throws quicker, crisper, straight punches. Masvidal throws slow, looping punches. 2nd rd tko

They are on different levels. Colby has snap on his jab, and a strong cross. He's never been rocle

Masvidal is lacking in the striking. Heis WAY too passive. Colby is agressive. He lands, similar to Shamrock vs Diaz
He lands, no one is disputing that. But at any one point did Lawler look rocked despite absorbing that much punishment?

Jorge has a solid chin and is very durable, Colby is a brilliant fighter, but he most certainly is not the guy to crack Gambred’s chin

He lands, no one is disputing that. But at any one point did Lawler look rocked despite absorbing that much punishment?

Jorge has a solid chin and is very durable, Colby is a brilliant fighter, but he most certainly is not the guy to crack Gambred’s chin

Lawler shelled up so he wouldnt get ko'd . He felt the power

I don't think they'll ever have to fight, because I'm pretty sure Usman is going to out Colby him.

Did u SEE what he did to Bobby Lawler? He amtrakked him

True, but I don’t see him doing that to Masvidal. Robby looked like he didn’t even want to be there. That was an abnormally poor performance from him.

Jorge will at least be aggressive and let his hands go. CC is not going to do him like he did Lawler.

True, but I don’t see him doing that to Masvidal. Robby looked like he didn’t even want to be there. That was an abnormally poor performance from him.

Jorge will at least be aggressive and let his hands go. CC is not going to do him like he did Lawler.[/QUOTE

Colby spars with 205ers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back