Colby's Sycophantic Obsession with Donald Trump

Colby's situation does not requite any deep thinking. There isnt that much going on here,you wasted a bunch of words on nothing.

His gimmick traps him here,because in order to keep using it after shitting the bed in the cage like that,he has to come off like even more of a moron than he already does. There's no payoff for his fans,even they aint gonna buy that horseshit.

Don’t think he actually likes Trump at all. You don’t lose in shameful fashion then call yourself “Trump’s champion” or whatever unless you wanted to intentionally tarnish Trump. Same thing with insulting literally every fighter on the roster and then praising one person (Trump). You only do that if you intentionally want others to associate that person you’re praising (Trump) with you intentionally being a piece of shit

He had a Trump wig on in the presser… I think as he realises his careers on the decline he’s starting to distance himself from his allegiances to Trump

It's an act bc he knows maga shit triggers a lot of ppl.
Looking at your AV makes me…..

giphy.gif

As someone who was a huge fan of Karo Parisyan and Joe Riggs, I have no right to judge another person. But seriously from 2006 to 2012, I was a Karo Parisyan fanatic.

Hello I am still flabbergasted by the strange sycophantic infatuation Colby displayed towards another grown man in Donald Trump.
It's like Trump somehow planted sycophant seeds in Colby's brain which potentially caused him to do fuck all for 4 rounds out of shear nervousness because he was so star struck in Trumps presence.
It left me awestruck by the amount of power that man must have & the ease of which he reels these sycophants into his political maelstrom to the point of affecting a Cage Fighters state of mind.
Could a Colby that isn't stricken with Trumpism to the point of being unable to perform properly have a greater chance in a title fight? Or was he doomed to failure regardless??
I guess we'll never know and now he's been relegated to spewing a cacophony of bullshit excuses to the post fight media even pathetically calling out the dead corpse of Stephen Thompson.
Sadly I think his career is coming to a close and will suffer a decline similar to that of Woodley or even Reyes.
It gets people talking. The more people talk, the easier it will be for him to get another title shot.

I agree, it's weird how over the top it is. I thought one of the funniest things in the build-up was when Leon said Colby's obsession with Donald Trump was weird and maybe he should get a girlfriend lol.

Colby is doing anything to make himself interesting and earn momey while he can. Try to farce put a few mils to live off it forever. If you didn't notice before the farce nobody cared bout his fighting style and he was making like 20k.
Exactly. He gets the MAGA to pay because they like him and he gets the anti MAGA to pay because they want to see him get his shit pushed in

Everything Trump touches dies. This now includes Colby's career. Trump didn't even wait until Colby's speech was over before he bailed.

• Haha
Reactions: lsa
As someone who was a huge fan of Karo Parisyan and Joe Riggs, I have no right to judge another person. But seriously from 2006 to 2012, I was a Karo Parisyan fanatic.
Karo's throws were fun as hell and was in some entertaining fights.

Exactly. He gets the MAGA to pay because they like him and he gets the anti MAGA to pay because they want to see him get his shit pushed in

He'll say anything to get money. He won't do anything, but verbally yes. Chael is a comedian, Colby is a troll.

It must be nice to be able to act like a tool and a douche only to claim "its just an act" a "character", "selling the fight", and get away with it...

What fight is Colby selling by after the fight going on a show and call Leons dead dad worse than Hitler?

Dude is a Trumper, dude is a douche, dude thought he could make it rich this way.
Dude is now failing and this is biting him in the ass.

"oh he does not like Trump" do I need to post that awkward gif of him trying to kiss Trumps hand?

Back