Colby's Sycophantic Obsession with Donald Trump

Rorsahack

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hello I am still flabbergasted by the strange sycophantic infatuation Colby displayed towards another grown man in Donald Trump.
It's like Trump somehow planted sycophant seeds in Colby's brain which potentially caused him to do fuck all for 4 rounds out of shear nervousness because he was so star struck in Trumps presence.
It left me awestruck by the amount of power that man must have & the ease of which he reels these sycophants into his political maelstrom to the point of affecting a Cage Fighters state of mind.
Could a Colby that isn't stricken with Trumpism to the point of being unable to perform properly have a greater chance in a title fight? Or was he doomed to failure regardless??
I guess we'll never know and now he's been relegated to spewing a cacophony of bullshit excuses to the post fight media even pathetically calling out the dead corpse of Stephen Thompson.
Sadly I think his career is coming to a close and will suffer a decline similar to that of Woodley or even Reyes.

Hello I am still flabbergasted by the strange sycophantic infatuation Colby displayed towards another grown man in Donald Trump.
It's like Trump somehow planted sycophant seeds in Colby's brain which potentially caused him to do fuck all for 4 rounds out of shear nervousness because he was so star struck in Trumps presence.
It left me awestruck by the amount of power that man must have & the ease of which he reels these sycophants into his political maelstrom to the point of affecting a Cage Fighters state of mind.
Could a Colby that isn't stricken with Trumpism to the point of being unable to perform properly have a greater chance in a title fight? Or was he doomed to failure regardless??
I guess we'll never know and now he's been relegated to spewing a cacophony of bullshit excuses to the post fight media even pathetically calling out the dead corpse of Stephen Thompson.
Sadly I think his career is coming to a close and will suffer a decline similar to that of Woodley or even Reyes.
I don't want to point out to you the obvious, that this "MAGA" schtick is just a farse. The problem is, once you latch yourself to one side or another, he can't go back.
But let's not forget that Dana is good friends with Trump since forever, so it also served also to gain the good attention from the boss... win-win!

Last edited:
Colby is an act. He doesn't really give a shit about Trump except to make Trump fans like him, not a bad strategy for a UFC crowd. Not that Colby wasn't already a Trump fan, he probably was but not to the extent he pretends to be.

The funniest part is that Trump thinks Colby is one of his loyal minions. And Trump doesn't like people who lose which is why he walked out on Colby's speech, if Colby won he would have gotten better treatment.

The reason Colby sucked for 4 rounds is because he sucks. Though I don't doubt he was injured in some manner because he's never sucked so bad as he did that last fight. He's at least an active fighter in the octagon, he usually has a very high workrate. Something was wrong but he wasn't psyched out by Trump's presence.

An embarrassment to the core.

Colby obviously looking for money.

That's it.

It's an act bc he knows maga shit triggers a lot of ppl.

Well,Trump told us all that we were going to be tired of winning, and maybe Colby took it too literally. Nobody imbued with the MAGA spirit should suck that bad on the biggest of stages.

Colby is doing anything to make himself interesting and earn momey while he can. Try to farce out a few mils to live off it forever. If you didn't notice before the farce nobody cared bout his fighting style and he was making like 20k.

Last edited:
I'd argue Sherdog is probably most responsible for Colby, he's never been a draw with the general public but his alt right persona goes down well with the heavy alt right presence on these forums and probably makes Dana think theres money to be made.

It’s not just Colby, Trumpism is a cult. Like all cults, you have to be ALL in and the day you aren’t, they’ll attack you. NOTHING matters but pure fealty to Dear Leader.

People still give Colby the benefit of the doubt for some reason. Clinging to the "it's just an act" cop out.
Maybe the ridiculous giga-douche personality is exaggerated, but his beliefs and the thought he puts into what comes out of his mouth at these pressers/on social media may very well come from a place of truth.

Donald Covington and Colby Trump were never my friends

It's an act... a character, then Dana introduced him to Trump for real and he probably thought... holy fuck, I am hanging out with an ex president of the USA o_O so he went all in on it.

...his "obsession" with Trump is still not even close to sherdoggers obsession with him. You fuckers just can't stop talking about the guy. :D

Don’t think he actually likes Trump at all. You don’t lose in shameful fashion then call yourself “Trump’s champion” or whatever unless you wanted to intentionally tarnish Trump. Same thing with insulting literally every fighter on the roster and then praising one person (Trump). You only do that if you intentionally want others to associate that person you’re praising (Trump) with you intentionally being a piece of shit

Last edited:
Colby made himself a good career, not by attracting fans, but attracting people like you.

the Trump love/hate dynamic is hilarious.. He could cure cancer and the people that hate him would give him no credit.. On the flip side he could murder the pope and his supporters would find a reason to blame the pope.

Back