Compliment Jamahal Hill

I hope he wins just because it's so obvious that Dana threw him in there to fight before he is really ready.

1. Similar to Jiri, he's an honorable guy that doesn't freeze the division in place when he gets a serious injury (most fighters would)
2. He'd likely beat Alex if he wasn't coming fresh off a catastrophic injury

No... he'll be in prison first sir.
Yeah I have a strong feeling once he retires, he will go off the deep end and end up in prison.
Fighting keeps fighters grounded and have something to look forward to and strive towards
Tyson Fury said many timess once he retired he started having mental problems, same with Volk when he stopped training for a period

I would imagine Jones would go insane and do something

Everyone is sleeping on Hill. His fluid long boxing is going to be difficult for Alex. I’m picking Alex (but wouldn’t put $ on it). Alex has very rigid defense and poor head movement. This fight is faaaaar closer than Sherdog gives it credit to be.

With respect, heaps of people are saying what you're saying.

Yeah I have a strong feeling once he retires, he will go off the deep end and end up in prison.
Fighting keeps fighters grounded and have something to look forward to and strive towards
Tyson Fury said many timess once he retired he started having mental problems, same with Volk when he stopped training for a period

I would imagine Jones would go insane and do something

BJ Penn was the same way actually.

ll he has is the ability to catch people. He went to the death with the ghost of Glover and Hill from memory. He got the nod though and those two have still turned back people.

I like how he talks. Straight to the point and doesn't use filler words.

He didn't kill Johnny Walker

walker-johnny-walker-ufc-knockout-gif.gif
LMAO.

I can’t get over that thing. Such a bizarre KO.

Funny as shit, though, imo.

I want Alex to win but I keep seeing a scenario where hill on an offbeat just plants the cleanest 1-2 and puts him out cold.
That's what I keep telling myself. Alex is going to walk into something he doesn't see coming. Hill has some power that's for sure.

For some reason his TERRIBLE tattoos are growing on me

Especially the one that says "northsides" instead of "northside"

Hill sure is good at making himself look like a jerkoff.

Jamahal Hill was on the contender series and has wins almost as Impressive as when Anthony Smith beat Shogun and Evans

Hill does ok despite having a body that looks a bit like a melted chocolate bar

Probably the best hands we've seen at 205 since Chuck Liddell. I think he puts Alex to sleep.
Its very possible, I really dont get why most fans are leaning heavy on Alex, as an Alex fan this one is far more dangerous than Jiri.

I feel like the guy gets mad at anything we say, so here’s a thread to make him slightly less mad at the world.

Say something nice or compliment Jamahal Hill ahead of headlining the “biggest card of the year” UFC 300.

I’ll start:

He made me rethink what was possible for an average looking joe like me.
Jamahal HILL
Juice World!
It rhymes, they look a like. Nice.

Back