Confessions Of An Omnivore

Thanks, the food log is generally pretty good as far as my diet goals -- the drinking log, however, is counter productive. :icon_sad: The b-fast you explained above will be explored this weekend in my kitchen - sans hashbrowns.

At least you aren't getting shitfaced though. I guess there is a positive to everything.

At least you aren't getting shitfaced though. I guess there is a positive to everything.
True, now that I'm in my 30s, I cant bounce back from those wild benders like I used too -- for better or worse.

3/10/10

Breakfast: Omelet with bacon, green peppers, spinach, tomatoes, and onions. 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit d. A cup of iced coffee and a cup of green tea.

Lunch: 3 grilled lamb kabobs with rosemary lemon sauce, onions, mushrooms and peppers. A small side salad of spinach, black beans and broccoli with acv and evoo drizzled on top. A side of acorn squash. One diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea w/ 5 g of creatine.

Snack: One buffalo chicken strip

Dinner: Turkey meatloaf, black beans with cheddar and broccoli. One cup of green tea.

Snack: Protein shake with a table spoon of peanut butter and water.

Last edited:
3/11/10

Breakfast: Omelet w/ ham, spinach and cheddar. 2 multis, 1 vit D, BCAA and 2 fish oil caps. One iced coffed and one cup of green tea.

Lunch: Bunless chili cheese dogs and broccoli. I was in a hurry and threw this together: 2 beef hot dogs (220 cals, 10 g of protein), half a can of beef chili from Trader Joes (230 cals, 19 g of protein), chalula, and a slice of medium cheddar (60 cals). Heat, combine and you have a quick great tasting meal. I roughly tabulated the calories at about 560 for the whole meal with just under 35 grams of protein (this is including the cup and a half of broccoli (45 cals)). One cup of green tea with 5 g creatine. One day, if I get motivated enough, I will start posting pics.

Dinner: Cheat meal: five slices of sausage, onion and mushroom pizza. 2 pints of Samuel Adams. One cup of green tea.

Snack: Protein shake with a table spoon of peanut butter and water.

Last edited:
3/12/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee. one cup of green tea

Lunch: Steak salad with blue cheese crumbles, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, red onions and mushrooms on a bed of mixed baby green and topped with oil an vinegar. 3 lovely Stellas to kick of the weekend. One cup of green tea.

Dinner: Herb spiced salmon w/ a cup of black beans and cheddar and broccoli. One diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea.

Snack: Protein shake with a table spoon of PB and water.

Last edited:
Your diet on 3/10 looks delicious. I think we have similar tastes in foods. It always makes me hungry at work!

Your diet on 3/10 looks delicious. I think we have similar tastes in foods. It always makes me hungry at work!
I noticed that about yours -- did we just have a moment?:redface: I was actually talking about you to a friend at lunch. He has similar goals and posts here on the diet logs -- he may be pm'ing you later about your diet/program.

How's the weight now D?

Congrats on the new belt!

How's the weight now D?

Congrats on the new belt!
Depending on my salt intake, water intake and if I went to the bathroom before I weigh myself, I'm between 195 and 199. I'm pretty happy right now. I'm wearing 32 inch waist pants and still making strength gains (granted my abs are fairly smooth right now). I may feel some peer pressure as summer approaches and cut back on my cheat meals and beer consumption. Thanks for asking. Btw, congrats on your weight loss and your fight! I know that Endo was helping you out but I may stick my head in from time to time and add my .02 cents for what its worth.

3/13/10

Weighed in at 198 this morning.

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee. one cup of green tea

Lunch: Post-wo/cheat meal: two grass fed beef bacon cheeseburgers w/ lettuce, onion and tomato and a handful of fries.

Drinking Log: Six Arrogant Bastard Ales

Dinner: Final cheat meal of the week: 6 slices of pepperoni pizza. One cup of green tea.

Last edited:
I noticed that about yours -- did we just have a moment?:redface: I was actually talking about you to a friend at lunch. He has similar goals and posts here on the diet logs -- he may be pm'ing you later about your diet/program.

Lol. Ya, he PMed me. Hopefully everything works out.

Depending on my salt intake, water intake and if I went to the bathroom before I weigh myself, I'm between 195 and 199. I'm pretty happy right now. I'm wearing 32 inch waist pants and still making strength gains (granted my abs are fairly smooth right now). I may feel some peer pressure as summer approaches and cut back on my cheat meals and beer consumption. Thanks for asking. Btw, congrats on your weight loss and your fight! I know that Endo was helping you out but I may stick my head in from time to time and add my .02 cents for what its worth.

Good to hear man! still making progress!

How on earth are you fitting into 32" pants? lol. I'm 175ish now and mine are pretty tight! must be my ghetto booty :icon_chee

Thanks man, yeah certainly feel free to pop in. The more advice the merrier, I also think the more people chipping in adds motivation lol. Maybe a little wierd? but I kind of feel that I wan't to work hard to show people my progress on teh dawg! :redface: lol

Good to hear man! still making progress!

How on earth are you fitting into 32" pants? lol. I'm 175ish now and mine are pretty tight! must be my ghetto booty :icon_chee

Thanks man, yeah certainly feel free to pop in. The more advice the merrier, I also think the more people chipping in adds motivation lol. Maybe a little wierd? but I kind of feel that I wan't to work hard to show people my progress on teh dawg! :redface: lol
Stay motivated -- you have guys here pulling for you.

3/14/10

Lunch: Petite filet, black beans w/ cheddar and broccoli. 2 IPAs

Dinner: Turkey patty, black beans w/ cheddar and broccoli. One diet dr. pepper.

Last edited:
3/15/10

Breakfast: Omelet w/ ham, spinach, onions, peppers, mushrooms and American cheese. 2 multi vit., 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee. one cup of green tea

Lunch: Strip steak, sauteed tomato & zucchini, small side salad of spinach, broccoli, carrots and garbanzo beans with evoo and acv. one cup of green tea and one diet dr. pepper.

Drinking log: Several Stellas with friends post-work

Dinner: Ground turkey on a bed of spinach and black beans with cheddar w/ chalula. One diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea.

Snack: Protein shake w/ a table spoon of peanut butter and water.

Last edited:
3/16/10

Lunch: The office had chicken cacciatorre but it tasted like fail so went the soup option which was beef chili w/ cheddar. I also had a side of broccoli and grilled eggplant with peppers. One diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea.

Impromptu drinking session with friends from work

Dinner: Turkey patty, black beans with cheddar and 2 cups worth of broccoli. Green tea.

Last edited:
Stella has a bad name in the UK lol. It is reffered to as 'Wife Beater' 99% of the time lol! :icon_chee

3/17/10 ST. PATRICK'S DAY!

So today is St Patrick's Day and I'm in Boston -- expect an epic drinking log. Diet is going to be all over the place today.

0516_audrina-patridge-green-bikini-01sm.jpg

Reserved space for drinking log:
I would guess that I had close to 10 pints of beer (Guinness, Stella and Long Trail

Lunch: Corned beef, cabbage, carrots and potatoes.

Dinner: Several slices of pepperoni pizza (oh so good) and a Reeses pb cup.

Last edited:
3/18/10

Breakfast: Omelet w/ ham, spinach, onions, peppers, mushrooms and American cheese. 2 multi vit., 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee. one cup of green tea

Lunch: Ugh I feel like crap today -- i went off my diet and did not workout. Fish and chips w/ malt vinegar and 2 beers.

Dinner: Salmon, black beans w/ cheddar and broccoli. Diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea.

Last edited:
Back