Confessions Of An Omnivore

Are you two flirting? Either EndoGlo has a vag or there some serious man crushing going on.

You know Deltron, my favorite thing is when I get a big fat cock in my ass. Nothing feels better and I consider it a great glute workout. Deltron, you will always be my favorite butt buddy. Same time tomorrow?

Oh goddamn that is wrong...

I can't tomorrow. It sounds so tempting, but I've already made plans with this guy I met at the gym. He told me we could work on 'back extensions' and 'bent over rows'. I'll have to take a rain check; he's a real hottie.

I just want to let you two know that this is a public forum, and if you wish to make arrangements of the sort, you might want to use your PM capabilities...

I guess I typically give advice when it comes to dieting, but I'm not sure I have any personal experience to go with, nor have I researched the topic of... well, I'd rather not say.

I guess if you co-workers ask you two why you're walking funny the next day, just tell them you fell down some stairs. That's all I'm willing to discuss on the topic. Can we please get back to the diet log?

:icon_chee fuck you both.

Oh goddamn that is wrong...

I just want to let you two know that this is a public forum, and if you wish to make arrangements of the sort, you might want to use your PM capabilities...

I guess I typically give advice when it comes to dieting, but I'm not sure I have any personal experience to go with, nor have I researched the topic of... well, I'd rather not say.

I guess if you co-workers ask you two why you're walking funny the next day, just tell them you fell down some stairs. That's all I'm willing to discuss on the topic. Can we please get back to the diet log?

:icon_chee fuck you both.
2001984908806561095_rs.jpg

Lol.

Clint Eastwood said:
Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have fucked with? *spits on the ground* That's me.

3/25/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee. one cup of green tea

Lunch: One grilled chicken patty w/ dijon mustard, black beans w/ cheddar and guacamole, a cup of peas and a cup size portion of broccoli. One diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea. 1 joint formula cap.

Post-workout shake: Protein w/ water and 5 g of creatine.

Dinner: Baked chicken: 1 breast and 2 drumsticks, baked beans and 1 cups worth of green beans. One diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea.

Snack: protein shake with a tablespoon of peanut butter and water.

Last edited:
3/26/10

Weighed in at 197 today.

Breakfast: 4 egg omelet with ham, spinach, and cholula drizzled on top. One iced coffee and one cup of green tea. Two mutlis, 1 vit D, 2 fish oil caps, 1 joint formula sup.

Lunch: two 4oz grilled chicken patties, a cup of black beans with cheddar and a cup of broccoli. One diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea. 5 grams of creatine.

Dinner: Taco salad made with seasoned ground turkey, black beans, shredded cheddar and a dollop of guacamole, on a bed of spinach and a dash of cholula. One diet dr. pepper.

Snack: Protein shake with a tablespoon of peanut butter, a square of dark chocolate and water.

Last edited:
3/27/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee.

Lunch: cheat meal/post workout: 2 grass fed beef bacon cheeseburgers with onion, tomato and dijon mustard, a handful of onion rings. A glass of diet coke. 5 g of creatine.

Drinking log: 8 beers.

Dinner: several slices of steak and gorgonzola pizza.

Last edited:
3/28/10
oh-noes.jpg

Serious diet failure for last 24 hrs.

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee.

Lunch: Owned a lot of sushi: 2 pieces of sake, 2 pieces of hamachi, 1 california roll, 1 spicy tuna roll, 2 large beers, some of the lady's steak and a cup of fried rice.

Drinking log: I have a six pack so I imagine more fail is to come...

Dinner: A slice of pizza from yesterday and some of the leftovers from lunch (steak, broccoli and fried rice). One diet coke and a cup of green tea.

Last edited:
3/28/10
oh-noes.jpg

Serious diet failure for last 24 hrs.

Lunch: Owned a lot of sushi: 2 pieces of sake, 2 pieces of hamachi, 1 california roll, 1 spicy tuna roll, 2 large beers, some of the lady's steak and a cup of fried rice.

Drinking log: I have a six pack so I imagine more fail is to come...

1) Foul fucking picture.

2) I had a serious fail weekend, too -- pasta, booze, bread, etc.

3/29/10

Breakfast: Protein shake w/ half a banana, blueberries, greens powder, a table spoon of peanut butter and water. Supps: 2 multi vit., 2 fish oil caps, 1 vit. D and 1 joint support formula cap. One iced coffee. one cup of green tea

Lunch: Post-workout meal of two grilled chicken patties 4oz each with shredded cheddar drizzled on top, baked beans, and two cups of mixed veggies. One diet dr. pepper and one cup of green tea.

Dinner: Wild salmon, steamed broccoli and black beans with cheddar. One diet coke and one cup of green tea.

Last edited:
More details on the gorgonzola pizza please. What else is on it?

Btw, I'm very jealous that you will be eating Mexican food tonight.

Back