Media Connor Mcgregor Mirroring Mike Tyson In All The Wrong Ways. Is Chandler His Lennox Lewis?

Watch Tyson's murderous pre-fight interviews with Lennox.

You'll see what the BMOP truly is, not a f'n loud mouth camera-playing wannabe.​

Excellent point. Fanboys give every excuse to Tyson solely because of his stardom and persona. But this little addendum of yours - Tyson’s remarkable dependence on Cus and then Rooney tells me, alone, he failed without them and we all witnessed that.

In which sport do you give someone the best credentials when he was with such and such coach? It’s unheard of.
Yep. Another little-known fact the Tyson cult won't mention--Tony Tucker had a broken right hand from training, but still managed to go the distance and rock Tyson with his left hand in the 1st round. Mind you, this was undefeated, 1980s, prime Tyson.

What does his prime have to do with his chin? George Foreman was in his 40s and his chin was still like a rock.
So compared to Foreman both Tyson & Lewis don’t compare. I agree. But back to Tyson’s chin vs Lennox:

Lennox was a Tight End sized Heavyweight and I’ve seen him KO’d twice by “bummish” fighters and what I’d still consider to be his prime. I also had him losing to Klitschko

I had Tyson KO’d once in what I’d consider to be his prime (Douglas) by a “bummish” fighter. Loved his chin against Ruddick. Loved Lennox’s ability to not engage in prolonged exchanges vs Tua. And that pretty much sums up the difference in chin to me …

Lewis with Emmanuel was a smart & skilled fighter, a tough out in any era. But I prefer prime Tyson.

Yep. Another little-known fact the Tyson cult won't mention--Tony Tucker had a broken right hand from training, but still managed to go the distance and rock Tyson with his left hand in the 1st round. Mind you, this was undefeated, 1980s, prime Tyson.

Wasn’t aware of this ! Thanks

Reactions: mkt
I think Poirier was his Lennox Lewis. This is more like Danny Williams/Kevin McBride territory.

Back