Media Conor back throwing kicks - heavy bag - with leg he broke - video

Didn't mendes only have 1-2 weeks to prepare for that fight?

Yes, Conor had 2 weeks to prepare for a 2-time NCAA division 1 champion, pac 10 champion and pac 10 wrestler of the year.

Chad was in shape and didn't come off the couch as people want to portray. He was training at team alpha male and easily made weight.

Yes, Conor had 2 weeks to prepare for a 2-time NCAA division 1 champion, pac 10 champion and pac 10 wrestler of the year.

Chad was in shape and didn't come off the couch as people want to portray. He was training at team alpha male and easily made weight.
Chad gassed out in 4 minutes. A guy that had gone 25 strong before. It's widely known he wasn't in shape, despite what they were saying pre-fight to make it sound like he was ready to go. He had 10 days or whatever and specifically spent that time making weight, lmao. The UFC offered him 500k and he took it.

I have metal in my arm and it hurts like hell. I wish I hadn't gone that route with surgery - NEVER get permanent metal if there's another way.
I've got a few screws and a plate in my ankle and it's my best healed injury

Even re-broke the same leg the exact same way (hockey) and the screws and plate held so the break happened further up my leg as it twisted it.

I don't feel the plate or screws at all. Sorry yours gives you issues

We don't get athletes like this anymore. Enjoy and appreciate his greatness

I've got a few screws and a plate in my ankle and it's my best healed injury

Even re-broke the same leg the exact same way (hockey) and the screws and plate held so the break happened further up my leg as it twisted it.

I don't feel the plate or screws at all. Sorry yours gives you issues
Yeah I feel maybe the surgeon just sucked. They sliced my triceps in half and it never fully recovered, they didn't warn about that. Maybe legs don't need to flex as much as arms do. Old pic of it - the pain seems to mostly be in the lower 2 or so inches of the plate for whatever reason. Basically at the point of the original break.

platenoname.png
Head-on collision with an 18 wheeler aha. Lots and lots of physiotherapy and rehab after that. Broke my arm in the same accident. Closer to my shoulder... I would say in the upper third of my humerus. Truth be told I probably shouldn't have made it out of it alive.

2006 Jeep Liberty has some A+ crash test ratings haha.
Fuck that's brutal. Lucky you lived. Maybe Jeep would pay you for some advertising? lol

Meh...

He's no Superbon.

Seems like he's new at checking kicks, guess he never really focused on it much until after the Porier fight.

Looks very tense and awkward doing this whole thing. You can tell he's not comfortable doing it.
Yeah.

Felt like fighters would see that kick coming from down the block.

Not your fault. Conor seem to be posting videos and photos from all kind of different dates on his Instagram
The fucked thing is his trickery kind of worked, I saw it on another account posted as 'new footage', then went to his to confirm.

<WhitmanDefeat>

But was still a lil suspicious so didn't use the word 'new' in thread title or OP, just 'back' (because I hoped at least that it was post-surgery at some time)... Anyways - lucky we got you here bro. Thx

<RomeroSalute>

It's a new video you weirdo

<{you!}>

@Vadimadi got pwnd lol. A lil advice for you bruh: use bit of respect and you won't make yourself look an ass lol

Chandler will be nervous knowing that Irish Titanium is coming full force.

The fucked thing is his trickery kind of worked, I saw it on another account posted as 'new footage', then went to his to confirm.

<WhitmanDefeat>

But was still a lil suspicious so didn't use the word 'new' in thread title or OP, just 'back' (because I hoped at least that it was post-surgery at some time)... Anyways - lucky we got you here bro. Thx

<RomeroSalute>

<{you!}>

@Vadimadi got pwnd lol. A lil advice for you bruh: use bit of respect and you won't make yourself look an ass lol

Conor put it on his Instagram four days ago it's a NEWly posted video

I was right 😉

Conors fuckin stance when he does that is hilarious. It’s like he learned Muay Thai from Tong Po in kickboxer. Literally a caricature of Muay Thai

He used to talk shit about muay thai. Then he got wrecked by a basic low kick.

He used to talk shit about muay thai. Then he got wrecked by a basic low kick.

Then he got obsessed with the style that best him. Just like he tried to copy Floyds gameplan after he lost to him

Silva was shown kicking with his legs after the break too, I feel like it's either to hype up the fighter or convince the audience everything is fine. Silva never threw those kicks the same again after the break, but his game was more kick heavy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back