Conor: Khabib ran away the first round and I didnt take him seriously and had a bad camp!

Must be awful having that cock in your mouth 24/7 mate. I pity you.
so , this is your answer for my post ??? you must be a clever one

by the way , dont pity me , pity urself , ha ha I do sound like Conor , maybe you like that

so , this is your answer for my post ??? you must be a clever one

by the way , dont pity me , pity urself , ha ha I do sound like Conor , maybe you like that
You're putting too much effort into arguing with a troll.

Lit him up? Lol most of the strikes Conor landed on the feet were insignificant and teeps, Khabib landed by far the more impactful strikes on the feet including the only knockdown.
and a bitch slap, if memory serves

kKDYWmk.gif

Mate, I wasn't trying to quote him word for word or critique his in-fight jabbering. He was getting beaten the shit out of because of shit he'd said. In that moment, when he went to justify what it was he said as not being personal ... in other words... "I didn't really mean it"....
save it ..

He broke.
We don't know what was exactly said. In any case that's just mindgames by Conor.

He would have changed his face if Conor didn't give up super quick like he always does.

True but more than rent free. He completely destroyed his psyche and confidence. Conor lives rent free in Paulies head but at least Paulie keeps his shit together. In a way he took the khabib loss way worse than Ronda because of his behavior. Perhaps if this was a different opponent he wouldn't be so shook up since this fight was so personal.

He made a conscious decision to fight in boxing and was not forced to box Floyd. His career move, his decision and he should be held accountable. That and he always gasses out in fights regardless if he preps or not.

Conor is going to get paid 10 million pounds to play Ninja Warrior with Floyd and the japanese midget. He is always winning.

Conor is going to get paid 10 million pounds to play Ninja Warrior with Floyd and the japanese midget. He is always winning.

If he was winning he wouldn't lose his shit in public and get coked up and boozed out of his mind which makes him throw weak ass sucker punches.

The peak of him was the Aldo fight. Nate demystified him big time. Alvarez gave him some confidence back but Floyd and Khabib embarrassed and ruined his confidence for life.

After Aldo, everything went to shit, he lost to Nate, barely won which could have gone either way, Alvarez was a good win but then back to back losses were terrible and he no longer believes in movement training and being hyper focused. Its a shame, he could have been a true GOAT but not anymore.

If he was winning he wouldn't lose his shit in public and get coked up and boozed out of his mind which makes him throw weak ass sucker punches.

The peak of him was the Aldo fight. Nate demystified him big time. Alvarez gave him some confidence back but Floyd and Khabib embarrassed and ruined his confidence for life.

After Aldo, everything went to shit, he lost to Nate, barely won which could have gone either way, Alvarez was a good win but then back to back losses were terrible and he no longer believes in movement training and being hyper focused. Its a shame, he could have been a true GOAT but not anymore.

He came back from Nate 1 which was the most humiliating defeat of his career, only to win at fucking 170 lbs.
He lasted for 10 rounds against the best fighter ever.
He will make the right adjustments for the Khabib rematch. You guys are not buying a good asset at all time lows. You are the ones that call Bitcoin dead instead of buying the dips. Stay poor then.

I'd love to see Conor be honest and admit he's a junkie. Conor will never be good again unless he starts getting real.

Conor's at all time pathetic levels. Complains about panic wrestlers and than panic wrestles against Nate in their first fight. Now, he is making excuses for getting ass kicked and finished by Khabib. Hopefully he gets some wins and earns another title shot so Khabib can whoop his ass again.

He came back from Nate 1 which was the most humiliating defeat of his career, only to win at fucking 170 lbs.
He lasted for 10 rounds against the best fighter ever.
He will make the right adjustments for the Khabib rematch. You guys are not buying a good asset at all time lows. You are the ones that call Bitcoin dead instead of buying the dips. Stay poor then.

So what adjustments does he have to make?

Why is he out there in pubs and clubs instead of getting himself in to a sambo clubs or judo dojos?

I don't doubt his ability but its his recent antics that is alarming. He was the man when he hit the scene but his new lifestyle of partying, drugs and drama have diminished him a great deal. In the past his mind occupied technique and training which made him great but now he is thinking about money, business and drama. That and he is not getting any younger and the lifestyle he has diminishes your life force in a real hurry.

If instead of getting in to the whisky business, he used his money to travel the world to train with the best masters of martial arts and instead of partying and creating shit he would have just got in to yoga and living a healthy lifestyle based on recovery. He probably could have reached an iconic state that could have never been toppled by any other.

So what adjustments does he have to make?

Why is he out there in pubs and clubs instead of getting himself in to a sambo clubs or judo dojos?

I don't doubt his ability but its his recent antics that is alarming. He was the man when he hit the scene but his new lifestyle of partying, drugs and drama have diminished him a great deal. In the past his mind occupied technique and training which made him great but now he is thinking about money, business and drama. That and he is not getting any younger and the lifestyle he has diminishes your life force in a real hurry.

If instead of getting in to the whisky business, he used his money to travel the world to train with the best masters of martial arts and instead of partying and creating shit he would have just got in to yoga and living a healthy lifestyle based on recovery. He probably could have reached an iconic state that could have never been toppled by any other.

He said he was training hard and fucked his hand up but continued his McGregor fast training thing. He said his hand is healing and wants to fight for 2019, well see.

Adjustments is just somehow use less energy that Khabib during the first 2 rounds. If McGregor wasn't a zombie round 3 he could have caught him when he Khabib just as all wrestlers in MMA, decide to box.

Back