Conor McGregor and BJ Penn had similar careers, who has a better legacy?

Who had a better legacy?

• Conor Mcgregor

• BJ Penn

Results are only viewable after voting.
I admire all of BJ's accomplishments in the sport and remember just how big of a deal he was back in the day - I just can't forgive or forget him getting flatlined by a drunk fat guy on the street. It throws everything into shambles.

Conor sadly wins this.

BJ only held the lightweight belt for 6 years and he fought like 3 times at lightweight in those 6 years, mostly doing WW fights.

Also LW was far shallow of a division in those days. BJ got the title after like 6-7 fights.

BJ was already regarded as the best LW in the world when he finished Gomi and then some months after finished WW champ Hughes with the same technique.
Without getting into his UFC LW championship run in late '00s.

The nº of top ranked wins is miles superior for BJ. It's not even close. It's actually a pretty good sign of a noob/shertard to even suggest otherwise.

The important question here is:

Why do you have a platinum membership?

I admire all of BJ's accomplishments in the sport and remember just how big of a deal he was back in the day - I just can't forgive or forget him getting flatlined by a drunk fat guy on the street. It throws everything into shambles.

Conor sadly wins this.

It was a guy he trains with. He was drunk and asked to be hit.

That sure is worse than what McGregor gets up to when he’s off his face eh?

<DisgustingHHH>

<DisgustingHHH>

Character wise McGregor and BJ are very similar. Did you forget all the allegations from BJ’s wife with the physical/sexual abuse and stories of BJ doing cocaine with his family in the hotel room?

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...ining-order-physical-sexual-abuse-allegations

Both seems like cokeheads but at least McGregor hasn’t had court filings that talk about his cocaine use.

Character wise McGregor and BJ are very similar. Did you forget all the allegations from BJ’s wife with the physical/sexual abuse and stories of BJ doing cocaine with his family in the hotel room?

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...ining-order-physical-sexual-abuse-allegations

Both seems like cokeheads but at least McGregor hasn’t had court filings that talk about his cocaine use.

No they are not.

Penn has battled some demons for sure.

Conor on the other hand revels in his and they are far far worse - as ‘court filings’ show.

And there are other glaring problems with your comparison.

But I have no doubt this thread engineered just so you could post that crap.

Sorry if the answer to your question isn’t one you like.

<DisgustingHHH>
That isn't true, and BJ even came back after waking up and beat the ever loving shit out of the guy, but it's neither here nor there. BJ at least went after a guy that obviously could hurt him, while McGregor in his prime was punching old men in bars (and not even rocking them lol)
No one can deny that Conor is a much worse human being on the surface.

Conor sadly wins this.
That actually opened my eyes to how insane Penn's chin was after fighting at the highest level for that long against larger men ~90% of the time (Frankie was the only one I could remember smaller than Penn?)
Ironic that one of the toughest of all chins was cracked in a Zippy's parking lot.

No they are not.

Penn has battled some demons for sure.

Conor on the other hand revels in his and they are far far worse - as ‘court filings’ show.

And there are other glaring problems with your comparison.

But I have no doubt this thread engineered just so you could post that crap.

Sorry if the answer to your question isn’t one you like.

Ummm Conor has one court filing that was dismissed for punching someone off a boat. BJ has an actual restraining order that got issued for threatening to kill his wife and for years of abuse.

Which is worse go figure. Conor never got sued for the alleged rape fyi.

Both has a dark history and seem like egomaniacs. BJ is the most similar person to McGregor in the UFC.

Ummm Conor has one court filing that was dismissed for punching someone off a boat. BJ has an actual restraining order that got issued for threatening to kill his wife and for years of abuse.

Which is worse go figure. Conor never got sued for the alleged rape fyi.

Both has a dark history and seem like egomaniacs. BJ is the most similar person to McGregor in the UFC.

<Oku02>

The important question here is:

Why do you have a platinum membership?

Why not? It’s basically free, you have to tip more than 10 dollars nowadays just for eating out. You order three or four drinks at a club and it’s already like 300 dollars.

Everything is more expensive nowadays, costs like a thousand dollars just to have a good night out nowadays.

Platinum membership is 9.99 for 3 months, that’s one chocolate bar per month.

i cant believe this is a question.

Fighting wise -BJ.
Everything else-Conor.

Stop projecting

I'm 2-0 against you just like GOATsp 2-0 over Baby Jay

<36>

I have no idea who you are

And the only comparison between you and GSP is likely that you both go through a lot of vaseline

now don’t @ me again buddeh

BJ in sport but Conor for elevating the visibility of the sport.

Back