Media Conor mcgregor appear unrecognized in new instagram photos

still stacking his chips yo/
like shaq standing on his chips on his tiptoes

Yet he's still looked as a what if.
Sucks to be him...and yes it does matter to him.
Just look at his Instagram.

Yet he's still looked as a what if.
Sucks to be him...and yes it does matter to him.
Just look at his Instagram.
Crazy because although I am farrrrrr from his biggest fan once upon a time he was a decent fighter . Don't know if the game caught up to him, he did not evolve, too much partying/lifestyle is terrible, became money and fame obsessed or probably all of this.

Crazy because although I am farrrrrr from his biggest fan once upon a time he was a decent fighter . Don't know if the game caught up to him, he did not evolve, too much partying/lifestyle is terrible, became money and fame obsessed or probably all of this.

1ayUUcp.gif

Ha ha ha
Nothing sums up better getting old that what you wrote, wise-man!
Same with me. I notice and find very attractive things that were invisible 10 years ago. At least there are way more hot girls now ;)
Nah, just more pigs using photoshop and filters as well as bad plastic surgery.

the act of painting yourself black to mimic a black person has a long horrific history of being used to torment & mock black people simply for their skin color. it also represents their erasure in popular media, i.e. “we’ll never hire an actual black person but we will hire this white guy to pretend he’s black”

goes for many other minority groups as well.

I think it's exaggerated. It's only offensive because people have negative mind sets. Painting yourself into a character is an appreciation of culture and diversity. It amazes me how people can take something so beautiful and turn it into something bad.

Nah, just more pigs using photoshop and filters as well as bad plastic surgery.
I'm not talkimg about plastic insta whores. Fake puffed duck-lips are an instant turn-off. Im talking about generally finding 20-sth year olds mpre attractive then when I was 20.

Not only a dumb thread/post, but misspelled as well. Great work!

I never listened to this sort of stuff before, but Conor really is aging like crap.

Hairline completely gone.

@BEATDOWNS

How long does this one last? Will you even get this before it's sent to the LWs?

Reactions: HHJ
He wish'd to be a chimp, just like his dear Rogan.

Back