Media Conor McGregor calling for Frankie Edgar fight is genius

Frankie Edgar's time and come and gone now. Why the hell would I wanna see Edgar fight Mcgregor now.

It's a good fight for Conor because his chances against Edgar at this point are most definitely in his favor.
yup that fight is about 4 years too late

I have noticed one important thing.
Since his last fight and even before, Conor never mentioned Khabib by his name, do you think it's because he prefers to call him a rat rather than by his name out of pride ?

Of course he won’t fight Tony, dudes scared shitless.
I always find it funny when LW's talk about matchups they are always very very very careful to mention Tony haha, its so funny to me. Even Holloway when he wanted to come up, very careful to mention Tony. I used to believe that fighters are not scared, but maybe they fear certain styles, but I really think they think Tony is a psychopath and totally insane and he makes their ass twitch.

Tony is such an intense person, the fear is clear with a lot of them.

I always find it funny when LW's talk about matchups they are always very very very careful to mention Tony haha, its so funny to me. Even Holloway when he wanted to come up, very careful to mention Tony. I used to believe that fighters are not scared, but maybe they fear certain styles, but I really think they think Tony is a psychopath and totally insane and he makes their ass twitch.

Tony is such an intense person, the fear is clear with a lot of them.

Would you wanna fight tony ferguson? :S

Conor has a good chance of beating Tony, since Tony is very hittable and Conor has shown what he can do with his hands.
That being said, if Tony starts to turn the fight in his favor he will absolutely destroy Conor's confidence. He will beat Conor well beyond the point of submission especially if Conor says something in the pre-fight presser. Conor will end the fight bloody and destitute.
The risk is too great because a loss can't be compartmentalized the same way.

Of course he won’t fight Tony, dudes scared shitless.
Tony gets rocked every fight. It's actually a pretty dangerous fight for Tony since he usually starts slow, eats shots early, and has next to no offensive wrestling. Tony's defense was always lacking. Now of course if Tony survives the first round and a half it's gonna be a long night for Conor.

I wouldn't want Tony to risk his streak on a fight like that. If he wins then it's not gonna mean much since Conor is considered semi-retired at this point and if he loses its gonna bring Conor back into title contention and completely fuck over Tony.

If he doesnt respect Aldo theres zero chance he respects Frankie.. probably a good comeback fight for him though.

Probably both? Underneath the public persona Conor probably respects a lot of fighters. Including guys he's beat and trashed publicly like Aldo, Poirier, Holloway

Even his public persona makes this pretty clear.

Dana will say Frankie is too big conor to protect him from Edgar’s wrestling.

On another note: What the Fuck do I need to create threads in this forum?
Let’s hope you never make them. Because you suck and I can tell are either a massive troll already or just retarded.

Calling out a guy who plans on fighting in a division 20lbs less when Conor's only a 155er, fucking weak.

Hey guys! As fans of the sport, if you ever want to look at some cool mma art and give suggestions of historic moments to capture, check out my instagram page and leave a comment! Oss! IMG_6532.jpg

Back