Media Conor McGregor calling for Frankie Edgar fight is genius

Edgar's supposed to be moving to 135...but then again, if you're offered a Conor McGregor fight you take it. No. Questions. Asked.

Tony gets rocked every fight. It's actually a pretty dangerous fight for Tony since he usually starts slow, eats shots early, and has next to no offensive wrestling. Tony's defense was always lacking. Now of course if Tony survives the first round and a half it's gonna be a long night for Conor.

I wouldn't want Tony to risk his streak on a fight like that. If he wins then it's not gonna mean much since Conor is considered semi-retired at this point and if he loses its gonna bring Conor back into title contention and completely fuck over Tony.

solid analysis.

Lol, didn't this Irish dicktucker learn his lesson? Gimmie fights don't always turn out as planned.

Conor called frankie out because frankie said he'd love to tell his grandkids he fought conor. They've always had a respectful relationship and you can see that after conor beats mendes. Frankie goes up to the cage to congratulate him as they share a moment. Upon his return I'd very much like to see him up against gaethje. Conor says he's gotten a lot better, do you guys believe him?

I hope they give him Frankie...No quit in the Jersey Kid, he will finish Conor inside of 3 rounds. Too much pressure, too much of a gas tank and too much of a ground game for Conor to deal with. Frankie may be past his prime but this is a BAD fight for the Irishman.

Nothings gets you back up the ladder like fighting guys beneath your weight class

Give him Gaethje, Pettis, or Penn.

Ferguson/Khabib needs to happen already.

It’s a shame the fight didn’t happen a few years ago. Frankie knocked out Mendes on Friday and Conor ko’d Aldo in 13sec on Saturday. Frankie should’ve got that fight, but that’s right when Conor decided to go chase other belts and other fights...real shame we didn’t get to see it.

Frankie has been respectful of Conor from beginning. Frankie knows who is the MMA money man. Conor seems to like Frankie, they were both champs.

Conor should fight the winner of Cowboy vs Gaethje ... Both are good matchups for his style and shoot him back into the title picture.

Yes Conor call for a fight with a guy that is planning to move down to 135.

Conor sure does love to fight tiny guys...

Back