News Conor McGregor Donates £25,000 to Irish Fighter Who Suffered 'Life Changing Injuries'

Only thing I could think of is that dangerous spiking thing that DC used to do - although who would do that in training; or he shot a takedown at the other guy and the guy ran into him simulating a flying knee?
Well we saw that Sambo match where dude tried a flying armbar and landed on his head and paralyzed himself. Its that easy. We are fuckin fragile fuckin things man

I’m honestly amazed that life changing injuries like this don’t happen more often in MMA and grappling sports in general. Contact sports like rugby etc also. I guess the fact that it doesn’t shows just how unfortunate you have to be for it to happen

Anything to do with the neck/spinal cord terrifies me

Last edited:
Damm crazy injuries, wtf training is that
probably one of those unlicensed movement coaches again

That's insane, what the heck was going on in training where that happened? Best of luck to him and his family.

Very important to mention Conrad Anthony Macgregor donation to whom or whatever and not mentioning what even happened to the guy.
Is he paralyzed? How did it happen? Does he not have health insurance?

2024 'journalism' bless.

Go get the news directly from Conor’s twitter, it’s where most MMA journalists go to get their source.

You’ll get the name and what happened and the donation.

Wishing Ryan speedy recovery. I'm glad that Conor not only donated himself but also brought the attention through his twitter to his huge audience so more people can donate. I know first-hand how extremely difficult is to raise even few grands w/o some well-known person with bunch of followers posting about your situation.

He might be a dick and egomaniac narcissist but he has some moments doing some good.

Give the guy a break.

Fuck you are the epitome of stupid.
Two posts going off the rails about nothing.

Check the guy's name, and his wife's gofundme.
Thank you. Appreciate the kind words. When I read a news article I prefer not having to do my own research about it.
I'll stay away from the news reports on sd so we both can live happy. You're welcome.

Very important to mention Conrad Anthony Macgregor donation to whom or whatever and not mentioning what even happened to the guy.
Is he paralyzed? How did it happen? Does he not have health insurance?

2024 'journalism' bless.

Health insurance?

It's Ireland lol

Here is hoping he can recover enough to at least be with his family and enjoy what he can of life. Terrible occurrences lately. There was another guy who went into an exhibition (light contact) match and is now in a coma.

Positive energy and thought to Ryan and his loved ones.

<RomeroSalute>

So, Dana donated 250k to the Nelk Boys and creates Power Slap for the poor.
Saint Jones donated more than his entire net worth to help with construction of churches and distributions of holy Bibles
He donated all his assets and took out a massive loan
The only reason he is fighting is to pay off those loans

Maybe it's not training related. Maybe he was in a car accident or fell off a ladder while doing work around the house. Stuff like that.

I’m honestly amazed that life changing injuries like this don’t happen more often in MMA and grappling sports in general. Contact sports like rugby etc also. I guess the fact that it doesn’t shows just how unfortunate you have to be for it to happen

Anything to do with the neck/spinal cord terrifies me
I was thinking exactly this. How is it such a rare accident? For example how did Fedor escape this when Randleman threw him on his head.

These kind of injuries also terrify me...

Back