News Conor McGregor just became father of a baby boy

Future UFC-star?

• Total voters
Conor may come back sooner than expected just to get out of the house, congrats by the way for your new blessing. {<redford}

3 sons and 1 daughter later (and probably others we don't know), still incapable of behaving like a dad

Last edited:
Can't hate on that. Good for them and best of wishes.

Why is he shirtless in the hospital?
when your kid is born the nurses ask you if you want to do a "skin to skin" with your baby. It's said that making contact with your skin reassures the baby and calms him. Probably that

Yeah hospital is full of viruses, I caught C-diff and almost died about 5 years ago during a cancer treatment.
the nurses tell me they have to keep the room a certain temp because of the medications, chemos etc
then they give you fluids in the i.v. And you get even colder, lol

i have 3 days chemo next week then I’m done for Christmas besides my cancer scan
i hate hospitals lols (besides the nurses)

Damn bro, sorry you're going through it.

Stay hard.

Ffs

Ever heard of condoms young man??

Not a future champ. Kids will train, but they will be in private schools and can’t take extra shots to the head.

Who cares? And im a fan.

Why is he shirtless in the hospital?
A lot of fathers/mothers do skin-to-skin with newborns as it is a way the create a bond/connection with them. Newborns basically can't see, but their senses of smell and touch are fully intact.

Why is he shirtless in the hospitalDC.
Probably something new agey about skin to skin contact. For bonding connection and setting their heart beats in sync. Anyone from Ireland know if this normal at hospitals?

Edit:my bad should've clicked on page two before submitting.

having many children, like the one true king with a vast lineage.

long live the king of MMA

Maybe the hospital was hot

Probably because he's weird. In my experience, however, dad's who are stuck in the hospital with mom will often sleep shirtless. But when the action starts they def put it back on because they arent weirdos lol

Back