Media Conor McGregor Tweets on Khabib Pulling Out

Why is Conor even watching Khabib pull out?
giphy.gif

Khabib was afraid he was gonna end up like Weili and end up locked out of his own country.

McTapper should just mind his own business and STFU. Doesn't concern you pal so f*** off.
Stupid Irishman sticking his oar in where it DOES NOT belong. Butt out.

The fact of the matter remains that Khabib needs Conor in order to stay relevant which is why Khabib and his management can't stop mentioning him. It's also a fact that Conor is actually Khabib's biggest win. Conor was right about Khabib finding any excuse to pull out of fights and Khabib's recent actions only confirm this even more. Conor is also the biggest star in mma by far and the sport needs him now more than ever to keep people interested. You can hate on Conor all you want but what you don't realize is that your hate is actually fueling Conor's success

Eh I don't think Khabib was necessarily scared of Tony or anything like that, but I think Tony was a lot more gung ho for this fight to happen and was willing to do whatever it takes. Khabib wasn't. I kinda hope UFC would strip him just because I think it would motivate him to come back. I don't know how motivated he is anymore especially since he's a big dude and those weight cuts to LW for him are nasty.

The only pullout Khabib has done is when Conor tapped ...

The fact of the matter remains that Khabib needs Conor in order to stay relevant which is why Khabib and his management can't stop mentioning him. It's also a fact that Conor is actually Khabib's biggest win. Conor was right about Khabib finding any excuse to pull out of fights and Khabib's recent actions only confirm this even more. Conor is also the biggest star in mma by far and the sport needs him now more than ever to keep people interested. You can hate on Conor all you want but what you don't realize is that your hate is actually fueling Conor's success

Fact? That’s a fact? The only fact here is that you need to look up the definition of the term fact.

Coming from a guy who has never defended a belt in his life lol.

khabib scared and wants to sit on his daddy's lap in the sauna
biggest pull out merchant in the game

ultimate stripper championship

Everyone getting mad about Conor telling the truth is hilarious. The truth doesn't care about your feelings snowflakes!
They both have ducked each other multiple times. One is scared and the other is glad of it.

All though, I do blame this current dodge due to the Corona Virus.

It's so funny that he calls someone else a chicken :D He cheated multiple times and made every excuse in the book after the Khabib fight, he was hurt, he wasn't training , he was drinking and he didn't even lose because tapping out isn't losing :D

Conor talking about Khabib is funny since he got handled by him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back