Conor posts odd tweet with pics of Dustin and his daughter, then deletes

I think the coke has gone straight up his asshole and he aint thinking straight now. Someone should tell him you stuff it inside your nose.

Let it be known, this @Swarthy retard is a 42 year old man. Just imagine, a 42 year old Conor nuthugger defending everything he does, what an absolute fucking loser.
To all the people who posted anyone over 17 should have a long look in the mirror about what kind of person you are, looks we like we have found another one. 42 and still blindly supporting this POS...

He is very weird and unhinged! After he got smashed by Khabib he went on a major meltdown and I think he will go off the rails again

Lock up your wives, sisters, daughters mothers etc!

Conor is going to be dumb enough to threaten someone over a federal communications line which is a Felony.

You haters are weirdos. This is from yesterday. Just the tip of the Iceberg
View attachment 867316

Give me a break. That punch was quite harmless kind of like slap. If he would have wanted to hurt him the situation would have ended similar to what happened with Joe Schilling or worse. Its still wrong but it wasn't that bad. It was way worse when Khalab jumped to audience and assaulted fan
There isn’t anything much more cowardly than cold cocking someone. And if you think that was just a slap, then I’m sure many on this forum would be “happy” to slap you. And if it was just a slap, it wasn’t for lack of trying. Conor threw that with intent. But. You know. Left hand of death isn’t a real thing we know now. Don’t punish Conor by calling his best shot “just a slap”. How rude!

He should be cut for this probably even arrested r u fucking serious is he really threatening his daughters life like wtf this guy total trash so happy I was never a fan of this scumbag always hated him

Fuck conor jesus christ what a lunatic. If any other fighter did this they would be cut.

You haters are weirdos. This is from yesterday. Just the tip of the Iceberg
View attachment 867316

Give me a break. That punch was quite harmless kind of like slap. If he would have wanted to hurt him the situation would have ended similar to what happened with Joe Schilling or worse. Its still wrong but it wasn't that bad. It was way worse when Khalab jumped to audience and assaulted fan
This is what true blind fandom does. The fact of the matter is they will always find a way to either:
a) minimize the incident (as above Conor can "slap" whoever he wants)
b) deflect to someone else (Khabib attacked his team for no reason!! Conor was only promoting)
c) outright deny it (I don't know if he raped anyone, but I know for sure this guy will deny it unless they released tapes - and even then they'd find a reason to deny it)

Conor can do whatever he wants; it makes him great/goat/awesome promotion and anyone who retaliates is in the wrong because they don't "get it".
Conor will forever be the GOAT in these guys eyes and fair play to them, they can worship who they like. But understand - the rest of the world will judge you by your master who is going down in flames. He's not going to get better - he's only going to get worse. Don't blame the rest of the world for seeing what you simply can't accept.

I think the coke has gone straight up his asshole and he aint thinking straight now. Someone should tell him you stuff it inside your nose.

you would like some coke up the ass hole wouldn't you, you slut.

Mcgregor is a good promoter but he is also kinda batshit crazy, hopefully he doesn't do anything too stupid on one of his acid trips

He's probably on fenantyl as we speak for his leg break. Opioids make you feel immortal so I get why hes acting like this but not justified. Also this feels appropriate to leave here for some reason

U0P8GNV.jpg

Wait till the numbers you numpty. LOL you ever watch combat sports?

The term I’ll kill ya, Bury you etc etc is used alot. Christ Conor is not the first nor will he be the last fighter to bring family into shit talk. (Mayweathers opponents do it all the fucking time.)

Conor will be back and he is bigger then ever. Regardless of what you sadsack limpdicked little haters wish was the case LOL

Win or lose Conor always wins bahahahahahaha
Thanks for your opinions. Obviously using a term like "Numpty" says all we need to know about you and the sophistication level of your opinions

All this shows is that Conor is passionate and is a true warrior.

Forget records. Forget sports. Forget weight classes and the cowards that drop 40+ pounds to fight him.

Conor is just a real fighter with a true warrior spirit.

99% of these guys aren't real fighters and they do it for sport, as evidenced with their huge cuts and steroid abuse.

Conor is Conor because real people love him.

This is a sport to most of you geeks, but not for some of us.

Back