Conor would smoke Gaetjhe....

Better cardio? Conor has been 5 rounds...Justin never has, all of Justin's wins in the UFC are within 2 rounds...fights that have gone to round 3 or beyond he has lost. His wrestling is obviously better but I doubt that makes any difference as he never uses it lol I just think Conor's counter striking would be too good for him
Conor's been 5 rounds... lol once and he ran from Diaz.

Gaethje would destroy Conor's legs in the first 2 minutes. What little power Conor has left would disappear without his legs underneath him. Gaethje would wreck this cheap shotting bar bum and it would be glorious.

Conor fans are just wishful thinking now.....Conor should start practicing falling down if he wants to fight guys like Justin....gaethje would take Conor's soul..

Conor's been 5 rounds... lol once and he ran from Diaz.

Gaethje would destroy Conor's legs in the first 2 minutes. What little power Conor has left would disappear without his legs underneath him. Gaethje would wreck this cheap shotting bar bum and it would be glorious.
Im talking to someone else, so jog on dude with the khabib avatar, who will obviously have nothing meaningful to say and just talk shit just like the rest of the khabobs <45>

I would love for them to make this fight. They could build a ppv around it like 244 using no belts, allowing for other ppvs to have 2 or 3 title fights. Or making it so more belts are used on ESPN+ cards. Because right now here is only 3 title fights booked, other 8 champs are going to be ready in JAN/FEB.

Gaetjhe got KOed and left for dead by Eddie and Poirier.

Conor smoked both Dustin and Eddie in less than 10 minutes combined.

Conor is a sniper, Justin is a brawler.

McGOAT KO within 2 rounds.

Easy work.

Conor bless!
Then why did Conor pull out of his scheduled fight they were planning to make between him a Justin?
Conor said he was "slated to fight Justin in July" but his poor hand is hurt.

If anybody else said something like that it would be called DUCKING

Conor dont want none of that noise. Not after a grappler like Khabib can put him down.

"The Irishman was eager to return to the Octagon and revealed to Ariel Helwani in an interview that he was going to fight Justin Gaethje at that event. However, UFC 240 would have taken place in Madison Square Garden, not in Edmonton as it did. But, a broken hand forced Conor McGregor out of that possible fight."....YEAH alright Little Mac

Conor is getting his confidence back against this hit able pumpkin head

Yes, after every event we get to hear how Conor would do this and how he would do that. But what does he actually do in reality anymore besides lose fights and sucker punch people in bars and tweet? When is the last time he won a fight in reality and not in Imagination Land?

MMAth does say conor would plook justa gatekeepthje but that just makes the fight more interesting.

After seeing the guy at the bar take that punch I’m not so sure. Conor is not a fighter anymore he is a celebrity, I’ll bet on the fighter every time.

That’s the brainless motto on here.

Anyone that wins a fight has “improved” and had such an excellent gameplan.
Nobody ever gets old and loses their edge, and it’s so disrespectful to say that because it takes credit away from the winner.

This win should be diminished a bit judging by the reactions I’m seeing on here.
My thing is, if Cerrone has deteriorated like everybody says, Justin did what he was supposed to

Then why did Conor pull out of his scheduled fight they were planning to make between him a Justin?
Conor said he was "slated to fight Justin in July" but his poor hand is hurt.

If anybody else said something like that it would be called DUCKING

Conor dont want none of that noise. Not after a grappler like Khabib can put him down.

"The Irishman was eager to return to the Octagon and revealed to Ariel Helwani in an interview that he was going to fight Justin Gaethje at that event. However, UFC 240 would have taken place in Madison Square Garden, not in Edmonton as it did. But, a broken hand forced Conor McGregor out of that possible fight."....YEAH alright Little Mac

And Gaethje said that he knew nothing about that supposed fight with him that McGregor was talking about.

Eddie is known to be a bit chinny and Conor had to knock him down 3 times and still never put him out. There’s not much to go off, but thus far I haven’t seen Conor’s power translate to the heavier weight class. Maybe it does, but it remains to be seen in my book.
Alvarez was only stopped once (and never out) early in his career before McGregor. Chinny?

Nate fought true WW's Rory and Dong back in the day and neither were able to knock him down with a punch like Conor did.

Last edited:
at this point Mc Tapper would drop LSD before he'd drop a top ten fighter ... with him and his fans seeing shit that isn't there maybe they all did already

edit: if that contender series is still happening Conor might fit in there

Last edited:
Im talking to someone else, so jog on dude with the khabib avatar, who will obviously have nothing meaningful to say and just talk shit just like the rest of the khabobs <45>
Right...

You're the one commenting that a 1-1 fighter at LW, that hasn't won a fight going on 3 years now, is going to beat a top 5 fighter because he's gone 5 rounds before... lol scram loser

Right...

You're the one commenting that a 1-1 fighter at LW, that hasn't won a fight going on 3 years now, is going to beat a top 5 fighter because he's gone 5 rounds before... lol scram loser
says the dumbass with the khabib avatar
{<jordan}

says the dumbass with the khabib avatar
{<jordan}
tenor.gif

Good one, hillbilly

Gaetjhe got KOed and left for dead by Eddie and Poirier.

Conor smoked both Dustin and Eddie in less than 10 minutes combined.

Conor is a sniper, Justin is a brawler.

McGOAT KO within 2 rounds.

Easy work.

Conor bless!

206_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

LMFAO. Delusional.

Back