News Contender Series 2021 fights

Yeah we can. Pretty sure we can watch it live on Fight Pass if we're that way inclined (no chance I am on a school night)

Same, problem for me is that Wednesdays are my day in the office (one of), meaning I can't watch it until I get home tomorrow night and by then, I'll know all the results no doubt. Shit.

I got Murzakanov and Lopes earning contracts.

Same, problem for me is that Wednesdays are my day in the office (one of), meaning I can't watch it until I get home tomorrow night and by then, I'll know all the results no doubt. Shit.

I got Murzakanov and Lopes earning contracts.

I'll be getting up a couple of hours before work to watch it. I only live 10 minutes from my office so I can sneak it in.

I'm pleasantly surprised they're not just matching the Chinese fighters up against each other tbf.

Why would they do that??? They all train together

To get them in, they could always bring some non-PI guys to job to them. Having them fight good fighters isn't going to help them boost number of Chinese fighters on the roster.

So is Combate a feeder league like Brave?

So is Combate a feeder league like Brave?

Combate has always been a feeder league in reality, Castandeda, Rojo, Lopez etc are all from there too.

Anyway, Alday isn't a bad late replacement in all honesty. Has wins over a couple of current UFC fighters, but always seems to lose fights at the wrong time.

Combate has always been a feeder league in reality, Castandeda, Rojo, Lopez etc are all from there too.

Anyway, Alday isn't a bad late replacement in all honesty. Has wins over a couple of current UFC fighters, but always seems to lose fights at the wrong time.

But Combate talks as if they are big promotion but pay like a regional one and don’t keep any of their champions long

Covid and visa issues are gonna fuck this season up I feel. Both Quinlan and Weeks deserve to be in the UFC so book them against different guys and get the show on the road

If it's covid they'll hopefully just move it further back in the season, might have to do a couple of shows with more than 5 fights.

Logan Urban replaces Weeks. His record is 5-1 but doesn't really stand up to scrutiny when you look at his opposition, I like Quinlan here.

Back