News Contender Series 2021 fights

Bruno Korea getting a 2nd shot at the UFC.

Hugo Cunha Vs Martin Buday also happening. <mma4>

Edit - LW Damonte Robinson is on the site too.

Last edited:
Hugo Cunha Vs Martin Buday also happening. <mma4>

Edit - LW Damonte Robinson is on the site too.

Fucking stoked about Cunha, man! That was my big wish for HW on this season. Buday, I haven't seen, but judging by Tapology that's one fucking big guy! 6ft 5in, 270lbs in his last fight. Cunha should win though, hopefully. Loving the international flavour on this season!

This is by far the best season of DWCS in terms of talent. Hopefully we dont get fight cancellations due to visas or covid.

Who wants to bet that are there still gonna be a bunch of guys talking about of terrible the “Pretender Series” is this season?

It wouldn't shock me on here, but the vast majority of fighters on this season are imo good enough to go straight onto the main roster.

LFA Flyweight champ Victor Altamirano has also sneaked a profile onto Fight Pass

Any news on Alex Pereira?? Is he going to be on the Contender series or not??

He is practicing takedowns so I think that he might fight this year in MMA

But until he gets out of that Glory deal he wont be signing with UFC and I would assume that also means Bellator too. Glory would let him do the Legacy type fights.

Who knows what his contract status or his goals are or what he's being paid by Glory.

Last season of DWCS was shite, I thought it was going down the road of TUF and fizzling out but damn, this one looks incredible. Sure, we'll have some dropouts but as long as most fights come through, all good.

I somewhat understand why last years was so lacklustre, with covid hitting and almost every promotion shutting down im sure it made it hard to scout good talent and they had to pick who they could find instead.

Back