Control

Great game so far, playing on gamepass, really wish I had a high end pc with rtx but even on base Xbox the game looks great. Only issue I’ve had is was a “virtual memory error “ that made me restart the console.

Good game, just sort of bored with the repetitive combat. Would love to see a Metroid, Castlevania, or Alien game like this.

The amount of destructiveness (is that a word?) in this game is truly impressive and something I hope to see a lot more of in future games.

The amount of destructiveness (is that a word?) in this game is truly impressive and something I hope to see a lot more of in future games.
Destructible environments. This was a big selling point of Microsoft's Crackdown 3. Another game, Red Faction Guerrilla, is also famous for it. Of course, Minecraft is most famous for it.

This was a big selling point of Microsoft's Crackdown 3.

Until it wasn't...

I can't get over what they once showed off years before the actual game launch, and what the final product was. I'd love to know how much that project actually cost them in the end.

Great game, but I got bored of being told to run from one end of the building to the other for pointless missions. Also the enemies are terrible, floating bullshit monsters is what they are. Also they get ridiculously difficult quickly. I used cheat codes to see what the good weapons do and immediately gave up.

5/10. Groundbreaking but boring

Played about an hour or so, was pretty fun and suspenseful, I was enjoying the pacing and the feel of the combat but once you get to a point pretty early on there's like a fucking million dialogue options with one of the characters.. I hate it when you are going through a game pretty well and all of a sudden a character has like a million questions you can ask them(unless it's a very specific type of RPG and even then it can be an issue).. I want to know the information but it takes me out of it sitting there for half an hour listening to a conversation(especially early on in a game when you're not fully invested).. Might go back to it, but daunted atm.

Back