International Controversy and Uproar as blonde woman wins Miss Universe Zimbabwe beauty contest

Speaking of pageants . . . fun fact that nobody needs to know but I found out about it this morning so that means you get to as well.

Up until 2019 Oklahoma was tied with California and Ohio with 6 Miss America winners. In 2019 NY won it's seventh when Miss New York won.

Kind of agree...

Prefer watching women's track and volleyball for eye candy

a1bcb833120f0d54c0c11608863f77a6.gif

beach-volleyball-volleyball.gif

<BC1>

A fellow man of culture

Kind of agree...

Prefer watching women's track and volleyball for eye candy

a1bcb833120f0d54c0c11608863f77a6.gif

beach-volleyball-volleyball.gif
I don’t think straight men were ever the demographic that those shows appealed too. I mean a lot of the winners are surf boards. I think it appeals more to some women but not most, gay dudes, and sexual predators

I don’t think straight men were ever the demographic that those shows appealed too. I mean a lot of the winners are surf boards. I think it appeals more to some women but not most, gay dudes, and sexual predators

True... Extremely skinny women remind me of meth addicts. Their boney asses cut off the circulation to both legs if they ever sit in your lap. It's kind of gross.

The winner looks average. She's youthful and slim but her face doesn't do it for me.

I'd pick the runner up as winner.

I don't follow beauty pegnants.

I asume the winner wouldn't make it to a Croatian Miss Universe show. I'd be disappointed if she was one of our options.

Part of her winning is the white novelty. She is super exotic to them.

To me she looks average overall. Her face is reminiscent of Avril Lavigne. Skinny and boyish.

Nah that runner up looks good

- I told my dad about your post. And he said:
Definitelly gayer than you, Leo!

I mean, we’ve had other races represent counties with other races being the majority. What’s the problem?
The problem is libs want someone who looks like Lizzo to be Miss Zimbabwe <36>

Speaking of pageants . . . fun fact that nobody needs to know but I found out about it this morning so that means you get to as well.

Up until 2019 Oklahoma was tied with California and Ohio with 6 Miss America winners. In 2019 NY won it's seventh when Miss New York won.
Oklahoma!?! I would have guessed Cali.

this is good PR for zimbabwe. sends the message that they are no longer cooking and eating white people.

I don't see the issue here. If a black woman won miss Sweden, people wouldn't care.

Does the outrage go beyond the usual blue haired freaks and twitter junkies that see racism in everything?

I guess she's alright, but damn didn't they have a hot Black chick with a better rack and bigger smile? Come on Zimbabwe!

Putting a white women if front of black male judges would be really unfair. But seeing how there were more sistas as judges....there is only 1 answer. The rightful woman won. She was the best for the criteria. Zimbabwe doesn't have a woke culture like other places voting for chicks with dicks and ugly women of color for diversity. She was the best it seems. Congrats.

Wait a second here...

YOU are not interested in a culture war story, that doesn't make white people look bad? Get the fuck outta here!
I'm never interested in culture war stories and I say so every time. Sorry about your need to be the victim, can't help you.

In a dazzling night of beauty and competition [Saturday the 16th of September] Brooke Bruk-Jackson emerged victorious, clinching the title of Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023 after a 22-year hiatus.

Jackson had a 22 year hiatus?

Back