News Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore Set For Vacant Bellator LHW Title March 22 In Belfast

If this is the quality of fights for Bellator moving forward … please kill Bellator asap .. and do whatever is that you do with PFL .. with 17 different types of events … PPV model, season, smart cage, whatever man

If this is the quality of fights for Bellator moving forward … please kill Bellator asap .. and do whatever is that you do with PFL .. with 17 different types of events … PPV model, season, smart cage, whatever man
Irish fans will eat this up, so for them this is perfect

Just let it go mate... Let him die with dignity...

yeah makes sense I guess esp going to Ireland but just not a big time fight. Bellator went from having arguably the best LHW in the world to yeah whatever.

will be interesting to see what Bellator looks like come 2025. how many fighters do they take to put in the tournaments, how many they cut, how many try to fight out deals to leave.

will be interesting to see what Bellator looks like come 2025. how many fighters do they take to put in the tournaments, how many they cut, how many try to fight out deals to leave.
I've been trying to figure this out for some time, absent any concrete details apart from a planned 8 Bellator cards annually, with 2 title fights per card. What is the roster going to look like in terms of size? I'm envisioning each division being trimmed down to a number similar to what the PFL has - about 10 or so plus various backups and replacement type fighters. I think that should allow for most fighters to get 2 fights a year, and division titles fought for twice a year as well. I'm under the impression that PFL is trying to standardize roster size and # of cards/fights across both promotions as well as try to sync up their schedules as much as possible so they can do this Champ vs Champ every year without too many obstacles.

Does this sound reasonable, or am I missing something? I guess this vaunted "PPV division" is a big X factor in how things play out.

I've been trying to figure this out for some time, absent any concrete details apart from a planned 8 Bellator cards annually, with 2 title fights per card. What is the roster going to look like in terms of size? I'm envisioning each division being trimmed down to a number similar to what the PFL has - about 10 or so plus various backups and replacement type fighters. I think that should allow for most fighters to get 2 fights a year, and division titles fought for twice a year as well. I'm under the impression that PFL is trying to standardize roster size and # of cards/fights across both promotions as well as try to sync up their schedules as much as possible so they can do this Champ vs Champ every year without too many obstacles.

Does this sound reasonable, or am I missing something? I guess this vaunted "PPV division" is a big X factor in how things play out.
I personally think the roster should be 30 fighters, plus like 10 slots for prospects, per division.

Jeez, with all this empty time without a UFC card, you're think the PFL (who just swallowed the longtime #2 promotion) would capitalize on this.

We should have had some events going for January and early February.

Only way this could work out is if some how Moore scores an upset but don't see that happening.

I think a lot of Bellator fighters are going to try and fight out their contracts before they even get over to the PFL.

I think a lot of Bellator fighters are going to try and fight out their contracts before they even get over to the PFL.

maybe but they have matching clauses so just like PFL snatched Kayla back from going to Bellator to fight Cyborg they'd probably do the same for anyone good who tries to leave.

Moore has a timy puncher's chance but that's it.

Corey Anderson is underrated AF. Hes the greatest fighter who never gets talked about. Would make Alex Pereira his bitch.

Corey Anderson is underrated AF. Hes the greatest fighter who never gets talked about. Would make Alex Pereira his bitch.
Depends on who gets going first. Corey is more than capable of getting iced even in fights he's winning.

Back