News Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore Set For Vacant Bellator LHW Title March 22 In Belfast

Hope Karl Moore wins

Production is much better from the Saudi card if it is the same crew. Bellator circle cage still alive. Dan Hardy is a big plus

This is a just a PFL production with the Bellator name, it sucks

They really desperately want Edwards to be champ kind of boring, I don't care to watch him fight Eblen again at least Jeffery would have been a better fight.

They really desperately want Edwards to be champ kind of boring, I don't care to watch him fight Eblen again at least Jeffery would have been a better fight.
Everyone is swinging on Leon's nuts right now. That's why.

Nice ending. Hopefully Pico is next. San Diego

Last edited:
The only noteworthy moment was Pitbull beating the breaks off of Kennedy's boring ass.

Black and white uniforms. Who keeps asking for this homogenous shit?

Had zero expectations from this "rebranding" yet they still managed to disappoint. Even with Pitbull turning back the clock and putting a vintage performance, this was one of the worst Bellators in recent memory.

What a horrible main event …. Hardy called it espectacular performance Jesus Christ …

Kill Bellator already….
Two good fights and a largely forgetable event. They need ti get rid of people who stink up every fight they are. Im talking about guys like Alfie Davis and Aaron Jeffrey.

Two good fights and a largely forgetable event. They need ti get rid of people who stink up every fight they are. Im talking about guys like Alfie Davis and Aaron Jeffrey.
Add Grant Neal in that group

Disagree about Jeffery he's a solid guy, if you are just into KO's watch kickboxing.

Disagree about Jeffery he's a solid guy, if you are just into KO's watch kickboxing.
He's only solid if he's fighting someone he can edge on the striking, as soon as he feels threatened on the feet he turns into a horrible, ineffective clinch grinder.

Wall and stalling is not a fun style to watch. I can appreciate good clinch work and grappling, but Jeffery is not fun to watch
So what there are striking matches a lot more of those actually that resemble sparring, was Jeffery beating Rosta boring I didn't think so.

Back