News Coronavirus Mega Thread (Election Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This far into this and you cannot understand, not agree but understand???
Fook is wrong with you?
It's because we're being really responsible here. The different states in this country with the level of mentality and lack of maturity...it feels almost like different countries being it's so vast.

COVID-19 death rates have drastically fallen among all age groups — even as cases spike
https://www.yahoo.com/news/covid-19-death-rates-drastically-140002737.html
The big thing was the ventilators imo.

Back when this started people were being placed in to induced comas and put on ventilators which seriously damages the body.

I remember there’s was a dramatic ratio of people being placed on ventilators and dying.

Since we learnt that, people are now on less invasive breathing assisting apparatus and it is working.

Plus the steroids and drugs which have been found to help, it is little surprise death rates are declining.

We have recovered from many pandemics in the past (with less technology and medical knowledge/science) why should Covid 19 be any different?

<Fedor23>

The big thing was the ventilators imo.

Back when this started people were being placed in to induced comas and put on ventilators which seriously damages the body.

I remember there’s was a dramatic ratio of people being placed on ventilators and dying.

Since we learnt that, people are now on less invasive breathing assisting apparatus and it is working.

Plus the steroids and drugs which have been found to help, it is little surprise death rates are declining.

We have recovered from many pandemics in the past(with less technology and medical knowledge/science) why should Covid 19 be any different?

<Fedor23>
yeah I mentioned the vents months ago, I posted the article of the doctor who refused to put covid patients on vents, he claims that a lot of the deaths were from Ventilators and experimental medicines.

He said the majority of people you see being put on vents they were able to breath, but many doctors got nervous because when they checked the blood oxygen levels these people should be in a coma but they were up talking, just a little fatigued slight dry cough, able to breath, so as a precaution they put them on vents and that pretty much killed them.

If you look at photos of these younger 30 to 40 something covid patients posting on their IG they look perfectly healthy but were posting them with a vent on Instagram, that vent likely killed them.

Righ tnow they are just doing supplemental oxygen to avoid the lungs and body being reliant on machines.

I wonder if families can sue these doctors for putting their loved one on vents when they could still breath and were able to walk but just had low blood oxygen levels or are they exempt because the virus was still new and they didn't have an understanding of how it worked?

yeah I mentioned the vents months ago, I posted the article of the doctor who refused to put covid patients on vents, he claims that a lot of the deaths were from Ventilators and experimental medicines.

He said the majority of people you see being put on vents they were able to breath, but many doctors got nervous because when they checked the blood oxygen levels these people should be in a coma but they were up talking, just a little fatigued slight dry cough, able to breath, so as a precaution they put them on vents and that pretty much killed them.

If you look at photos of these younger 30 to 40 something covid patients posting on their IG they look perfectly healthy but were posting them with a vent on Instagram, that vent likely killed them.

Righ tnow they are just doing supplemental oxygen to avoid the lungs and body being reliant on machines.

I wonder if families can sue these doctors for putting their loved one on vents when they could still breath and were able to walk but just had low blood oxygen levels or are they exempt because the virus was still new and they didn't have an understanding of how it worked?

The vents topic has troubled me for some time and I had the same thoughts of families blaming the medical practitioners for medical negligence?

Though these were unprecedented times (in reality) so could they be blamed for killing so many people via ventilator?

Its kicking off in Spain and Italy..

Looks like Spain will be going into emergency lockdown again.. and theres been multiple riots on the streets in Naples and ajoining cities where the government are over reaching with powers.. luckily in ITaly politicians usually end up hanging from lamposts.

Just had a quick look to see what the political landscape is like in both these countries,
giphy.gif

Both left wing coalitions.

The vents topic has troubled me for some time and I had the same thoughts of families blaming the medical practitioners for medical negligence?

Though these were unprecedented times (in reality) so could they be blamed for killing so many people via ventilator?

The vent thing is a thing for sure, but how many people died because they didnt have access to emergency health care.. eg heart attack, strokes etc.. I bet that adds up to a good percentage. I would hazard a guess more than vent deaths.

Very concerning, just like with the nursing homes situation in new york, flooding high risk nursing homes with covid patients.

The vent thing is a thing for sure, but how many people died because they didnt have access to emergency health care.. eg heart attack, strokes etc.. I bet that adds up to a good percentage. I would hazard a guess more than vent deaths.
Yes but those people were scared to go to hospitals because of catching covid there, so they cannot count those deaths as covid related or are you suggesting they were counting those as Covid deaths as well?

Yes but those people were scared to go to hospitals because of catching covid there, so they cannot count those deaths as covid related or are you suggesting they were counting those as Covid deaths as well?

In the UK we know they put people down as covid even though they werent tested.. they have said it outright.. they needed to bump the numbers, they also weren't doing autopsy's for months. This is all documented multiple times by public health England and the NHS and the government.

They even bump 5000 off the offical figure not long back because of more mistakes in counting.. fucking scammers

Yes your right about people not going to A+E because they have shit themselves because of the grooming thats going on .. sick bastards have fucked everybodies heads in with this shit.. utter psychopaths.

It's because we're being really responsible here. The different states in this country with the level of mentality and lack of maturity...it feels almost like different countries being it's so vast.
Theyre all cunts, i want them dead! They're families dead! They're houses burnt to the ground! " in my tony Montana voice lol. Irresponsible cunt country

Theyre all cunts, i want them dead! They're families dead! They're houses burnt to the ground! " in my tony Montana voice lol. Irresponsible cunt country
Funny isn't it that people are going on marches all over about something so insignificant as wearing a flimsy piece of material.

Equally as funny as how obedient some love being
But isn't it silly going out for hours, taking time out of their day for time which might be be best used other ways just to march around yelling bullshit which isn't going to change anything. Flippin morons.

But isn't it silly going out for hours, taking time out of their day for time which might be be best used other ways just to march around yelling bullshit which isn't going to change anything. Flippin morons.
I reckon, i have to work for a living so no protesting time for me

What's happening in Europe is crazy. Italy went from having around 200 new cases per day in the summer to 21,000 new daily cases today. Seems like there's a seasonality element at play.

Science failed us...shocking

I don't mean to sound unkind but you seem to value your perspective so much you're out of touch with reality. Fear is the mind/soul killer.
Still didn't answer my question as to why you can't understand how others could have a different pov than you., ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back